- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Computer Networks and Communications
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 268987, 15 pages
Eucalyptus Cloud to Remotely Provision e-Governance Applications
1Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Department of Information and Communication Technology, National Informatics Centre, New Delhi 110003, India
2Center For Data Engineering, International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad 500032, India
Received 10 November 2010; Revised 6 January 2011; Accepted 16 February 2011
Academic Editor: Daniele Tarchi
Copyright © 2011 Sreerama Prabhu Chivukula et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- “Linux Virtualization,” http://www.centos.org/docs/5/html/5.2/Virtualization/.
- I. Foster, C. Kesselman, J. Nick, and S. Tuecke, “The Physiology of the Grid: An Open Grid Services Architecture for Distributed Systems Integration,” Open Grid Service Infrastructure WG, Global Grid Forum, June 2002.
- I. Foster, C. Kesselman, and S. Tuecke, “The anatomy of the grid: enabling scalable virtual organizations,” International Journal of High Performance Computing Applications, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 200–222, 2001.
- D. Nurmi, R. Wolski, C. Grzegorczyk et al., “The eucalyptus open-source cloud-computing system,” in Proceedings of the 9th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster Computing and the Grid (CCGRID '09), pp. 124–131, May 2009.
- “National e-Governance Plan,” http://www.mit.gov.in/.
- M. Cannataro, A. Congiusta, A. Pugliese, D. Talia, and P. Trunfio, “Distributed data mining on grids: services, tools, and applications,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B, vol. 34, no. 6, pp. 2451–2465, 2004.
- “WSRF Enabled Weka,” http://grid.deis.unical.it/weka4ws/.
- X. L. Li, W. Huang, and B. Yan, “Vega information grid: a suite of toolkit for building information sharing scenario,” in Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Grid and Cooperative Computing (GCC '06), pp. 536–542, October 2006.
- V. Stankovski, M. Swain, V. Kravtsov et al., “Grid-enabling data mining applications with DataMiningGrid: an architectural perspective,” Future Generation Computer Systems, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 259–279, 2008.
- “Department of Information Technology Cyber Security Strategy,” http://www.mit.gov.in/content/cyber-security-strategy.
- W. M. P. van der Aalst, M. Dumas, A. H. M. ter Hofstede, N. Russell, H. M. W. Verbeek, and P. Wohed, “Life after BPEL?” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on Web Services and Formal Methods (WS-FM '05), vol. 3670 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 35–50, Springer, Versailles, France, 2005.
- “Department of Information Technology Cyber Security Policy,” http://www.mit.gov.in/sites/upload_files/dit/files/ncsp_060411.pdf.
- I. Foster, “Globus toolkit version 4: software for service-oriented systems,” in IFIP International Conference on Network and Parallel Computing, vol. 3779 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 2–13, Springer, 2006.
- “Science Clouds,” http://www.nimbusproject.org/.
- “OGSA-DAI,” http://www.ogsadai.org.uk/.
- S. Majithia, M. S. Shields, I. J. Taylor, and I. Wang, “Triana: a graphical web service composition and execution toolkit,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Web Services (ICWS '04), pp. 514–524, IEEE Computer Society, 2004.
- R. Buyya, S. Pandey, and C. Vecchiola, “Cloudbus toolkit for market-oriented cloud computing,” in Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Cloud Computing (CloudCom '09), pp. 24–44, Springer, Beijing, China, December 2009.
- P. Chapman, J. Clinton, R. Kerber, et al., “Crispdm 1.0: Step-by-step data mining guide,” 2000, http://www.crisp-dm.org/.
- European Commission, “The user challenge benchmarking: the supply of online public services,” Report of the 7th Measurement, 2007, http://www.epractice.eu/files/media/media1673.pdf.
- E. Hovy, “Data and knowledge integration for e-Government,” in Digital Government: e-Government Research, Case Studies and Implementation, H. Chen, et al., Ed., vol. 17 of Integrated Series in Information Systems, pp. 219–232, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2008.
- Commission of the European Communities (CEC), “i2010 e-Government Action Plan: Accelerating e-Government in Europe for the Benefit of All,” 2006, http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=COM:2006:0173:FIN:EN:PDF.
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), “e-Government Interoperability: A Review of Government Interoperability Frameworks in Selected Countries,” 2007, http://www.apdip.net/projects/gif/serieslaunch.
- “Eucalyptus Client Tools,” http://open.eucalyptus.com/wiki/ec2-compatible-tools.
- “Drupal Content Management System hosted on Cloud,” http://informatics.nic.in/tech_update1.php.
- “Disha Website,” http://disha.ap.nic.in/.