- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [9 citations: 9 articles]
Articles published in Journal of Composites have been cited 9 times. The following is a list of the 9 articles that have cited the articles published in Journal of Composites.
- S.C. Kattimani, and M.C. Ray, “Smart damping of geometrically nonlinear vibrations of magneto-electro-elastic plates,” Composite Structures, vol. 114, pp. 51–63, 2014.
- P. Sanoj, and Balasubramanian Kandasubramanian, “Hybrid Carbon-Carbon Ablative Composites for Thermal Protection in Aerospace,” Journal of Composites, vol. 2014, pp. 1–15, 2014.
- Carosena Meola, and Cinzia Toscano, “Flash Thermography to Evaluate Porosity in Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer (CFRPs),” Materials, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 1483–1501, 2014.
- Vivek Mishra, and Sandhyarani Biswas, “Three-body abrasive wear behavior of short jute fiber reinforced epoxy composites,” Polymer Composites, 2014.
- Leandro Prudencio, Fernanda Ferraz Camilo, and Roselena Faez, “Ionic Liquids As Plasticizers In Nitrile Rubber/Polyaniline Blends,” Quimica Nova, vol. 37, no. 4, pp. 618–623, 2014.
- Andrew N. Mabe, Matthew J. Urffer, Dayakar Penumadu, George K. Schweitzer, and Laurence F. Miller, “Transparent Lithium-6 Based Polymer Scintillation Films Containing a Polymerizable Fluor for Neutron Detection,” Radiation Measurements, 2014.
- Yutika Badhe, and K. Balasubramanian, “Novel hybrid ablative composites of resorcinol formaldehyde as thermal protection systems for re-entry vehicles,” Rsc Advances, vol. 4, no. 55, pp. 28956–28963, 2014.
- Zhanli Wang, Yanjuan Hu, Yao Wang, Chao Dong, and Zaixiang Pang, “Cutting Force Predication Based on Integration of Symmetric Fuzzy Number and Finite Element Method,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Ludovic F. Dumée, Li He, Bao Lin, Francois-Marie Ailloux, Jean-Baptiste Lemoine, Leonora Velleman, Fenghua She, Mikel C. Duke, John D. Orbell, Gilbert Erskine, Peter D. Hodgson, Stephen Gray, and Lingxue Kong, “The fabrication and surface functionalization of porous metal frameworks – a review,” Journal of Materials Chemistry A, vol. 1, no. 48, pp. 15185, 2013.