- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [9 citations: 9 articles]
Articles published in Journal of Criminology have been cited 9 times. The following is a list of the 9 articles that have cited the articles published in Journal of Criminology.
- Caroline B.R. Evans, Paul R. Smokowski, and Katie L. Cotter, “Cumulative Bullying Victimization:An Investigation of the Dose-Response Relationship between Victimization and the Associated Mental Health Outcomes, Social Supports, and School Experiences of Rural Adolescents,” Children and Youth Services Review, 2014.
- Laura Repo, and Nina Sajaniemi, “Bystanders’ roles and children with special educational needs in bullying situations among preschool-aged children,” Early Years, pp. 1–17, 2014.
- Evonn Welton, Shernavaz Vakil, and Bridgie Ford, “Beyond Bullying: Consideration of Additional Research for the Assessment and Prevention of Potential Rampage School Violence in the United States,” Education Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Stamatis Elntib, Graham F. Wagstaff, and Jacqueline M. Wheatcroft, “The Role of Account Length in Detecting Deception in Written and Orally Produced Autobiographical Accounts using Reality Monitoring,” Journal of Investigative Psychology and Offender Profiling, 2014.
- Sukkyung You, Euikyung Kim, and Mirim Kim, “An Ecological Approach to Bullying in Korean Adolescents,” Journal of Pacific Rim Psychology, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Simon Denny, Elizabeth R. Peterson, Jaimee Stuart, Jennifer Utter, Pat Bullen, Theresa Fleming, Shanthi Ameratunga, Terryann Clark, and Taciano Milfont, “Bystander Intervention, Bullying, and Victimization: A Multilevel Analysis of New Zealand High Schools,” Journal of School Violence, pp. 1–28, 2014.
- Lance Hannon, and Robert DeFina, “Just Skin Deep? The Impact of Interviewer Race on the Assessment of African American Respondent Skin Tone,” Race and Social Problems, 2014.
- Sabina Low, and Mark Van Ryzin, “The Moderating Effects of School Climate on Bullying Prevention Efforts,” School Psychology Quarterly, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 306–319, 2014.
- John Paul Wilson, Pirita E. See, and Steven G. Young, “Towards a synthetic model of own group biases in face memory,” Visual Cognition, vol. 21, no. 9-10, pp. 1392–1417, 2013.