- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [8 citations: 7 articles]
Articles published in Journal of Crystallography have been cited 8 times. The following is a list of the 7 articles that have cited the articles published in Journal of Crystallography.
- Youcef Megrouss, Nadia Benhalima, Rawia Bahoussi, Nouredine Boukabcha, Abdelkader Chouaih, and Fodil Hamzaoui, “ Determination of electrostatic parameters of a coumarin derivative compound C 17 H 13 NO 3 by x-ray and density functional theory ,” Chinese Physics B, vol. 24, no. 10, pp. 106103, 2015.
- Manel Mhiri, Abdessalem Badri, Maria Luisa Lopez, Carlos Pico, and Mongi Ben Amara, “Synthesis, crystal structure, magnetic properties and ionic conductivity of NaMFe(MoO4)(3) (M = Ni, Zn),” Ionics, vol. 21, no. 9, pp. 2511–2522, 2015.
- Torsten Kolb, Atta M. Arif, and Richard D. Ernst, “Synthesis and Structural Study of the (N,N,N′,N′-Tetraethylethylenediamine)CdFe(CO)4 Dimer,” Journal of Crystallography, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Marcus Tofanelli, Atta M. Arif, and Richard D. Ernst, “Synthesis and Structural Study of the Bis(ethylenediamine)CdFe(CO)4 Monomer,” Journal of Crystallography, vol. 2014, pp. 1–4, 2014.
- Tetsuji Moriguchi, Suvratha Krishnamurthy, Toru Arai, and Akihiko Tsuge, “ Synthesis and Molecular Structure of Chiral (2 S , 5 S )- tert -Butyl 3-Oxo-2-oxa-5-azabicyclo[2.2.2]octane-5-carboxylate ,” Journal of Crystallography, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Ahmed E.M. El-Sayed, O.A. Al-Fulaij, A.A. Elaasar, M.M. El-Defrawy, and A.A. El-Asmy, “Spectroscopic characterization and biological activity of dihydrazone transition metal complexes: Crystal structure of 2,3-butanedione bis(isonicotinylhydrazone),” Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2014.
- Guoxiong Hua, Junyi Du, Alexandra M. Z. Slawin, and J. Derek Woollins, “A Synthetic and Structural Study of Arylselenoamides and 2,4-Diaryl-1,3-Selenazoles,” Synlett, vol. 25, no. 15, pp. 2189–2195, 2014.