- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Drug Delivery
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 898146, 12 pages
Clinical Trials with Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin in the Treatment of Ovarian Cancer
Department of Urology and Gynecology, National Cancer Institute, 80131 Naples, Italy
Received 27 December 2012; Revised 29 January 2013; Accepted 29 January 2013
Academic Editor: Michele Caraglia
Copyright © 2013 Carmela Pisano et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zhong-min Wang, Joseph X. Ho, John R. Ruble, John Rose, Florian Rüker, Melanie Ellenburg, Robert Murphy, James Click, Elizabeth Soistman, Leslie Wilkerson, and Daniel C. Carter, “Structural Studies of Several Clinically Important Oncology Drugs in Complex with Human Serum Albumin,” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - General Subjects, 2013.
- Jean-Louis Mestas, R. Andrew Fowler, Tove J. Evjen, Lucie Somaglino, Alexei Moussatov, Jacqueline Ngo, Sabrina Chesnais, Sibylla Rognvaldsson, Sigrid L. Fossheim, Esben A. Nilssen, and Cyril Lafon, “Therapeutic efficacy of the combination of doxorubicin-loaded liposomes with inertial cavitation generated by confocal ultrasound in AT2 Dunning rat tumour model,” Journal of Drug Targeting, vol. 22, no. 8, pp. 688–697, 2014.
- Hongye Ye, Anis Abdul Karim, and Xian Jun Loh, “Current Treatment Options and Drug Delivery Systems as Potential Therapeutic Agents for Ovarian Cancer: A Review,” Materials Science and Engineering: C, 2014.
- Sarika M. Kamble, Sameer N. Goyal, and Chandragouda R. Patil, “Multifunctional pentacyclic triterpenoids as adjuvants in cancer chemotherapy: a review,” RSC Advances, vol. 4, no. 63, pp. 33370, 2014.
- Filippos Koinis, Aristidis Polyzos, Athina Christopoulou, Zafeiris Zafeiriou, Christos Emmanouilidis, Elisavet Papadimitraki, Antonia Kalykaki, Kostas Kalbakis, George Samonis, and Vassilis Georgoulias, “Salvage chemotherapy with docetaxel and pegylated liposomal doxorubicin in pretreated patients with platinum- and taxane-sensitive ovarian cancer: a multicenter phase II trial of the Hellenic Oncology Research Group (HORG),” Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology, 2014.