- About this Journal
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Discrete Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 140537, 4 pages
(0, 2)-Graphs and Root Systems
1Department of Mathematics, Technical University Eindhoven, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
2The University of Georgia, Athens, GA, USA
Received 7 August 2012; Accepted 18 October 2012
Academic Editor: Zhan Zhou
Copyright © 2013 Andries E. Brouwer and Leonard Chastkofsky. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- N. Bourbaki, Groupes et Algébres de Lie, chapter 4–6, Masson, Paris, France, 1981.
- A. E. Brouwer, “Classification of small -graphs,” Journal of Combinatorial Theory A, vol. 113, no. 8, pp. 1636–1645, 2006.
- A. E. Brouwer, “Rectagraphs from root systems,” http://www.win.tue.nl/~aeb/graphs/recta/weyl02.html.
- A. E. Brouwer, A. M. Cohen, and A. Neumaier, Distance-Regular Graphs, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1989.
- A. E. Brouwer and P. R. J. Östergård, “Classifcation of the (0,2)-graphs of valency 8,” Discrete Mathematics, vol. 309, no. 3, pp. 532–547, 2009.
- R. W. Carter, Simple Groups of Lie Type, John Wiley & Sons, London, UK, 1972.
- A. M. Cohen and J. Tits, “On generalized hexagons and a near octagon whose lines have three points,” European Journal of Combinatorics, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 13–27, 1985.
- D. R. Hughes, “Biplanes and semi-biplanes,” in Combinatorial Mathematics, vol. 686 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, pp. 55–58, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1978, Proceedings of the International Conference on Combinatorics, Graph Theory, and Computing, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia, 1977.
- B. Kostant, “Lie algebra cohomology and the generalized Borel-Weil theorem,” Annals of Mathematics, vol. 74, pp. 329–387, 1961.
- M. Mulder, “(0, λ)-graphs and n-cubes,” Discrete Mathematics, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 179–188, 1979.
- A. Neumaier, “Rectagraphs, diagrams, and Suzuki's sporadic simple group,” Annals of Discrete Mathematics, vol. 15, pp. 305–318, 1982.