- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Discrete Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 373927, 10 pages
Sums of Products of Cauchy Numbers, Including Poly-Cauchy Numbers
Graduate School of Science and Technology, Hirosaki University, Hirosaki 036-8561, Japan
Received 24 July 2012; Accepted 24 October 2012
Academic Editor: Gi Sang Cheon
Copyright © 2013 Takao Komatsu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. Comtet, Advanced Combinatorics, Reidel, Doredecht, The Netherland, 1974.
- T. Agoh and K. Dilcher, “Recurrence relations for nörlund numbers and bernoulli numbers of the second kind,” Fibonacci Quarterly, vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 4–12, 2010.
- P. T. Young, “A 2-adic formula for Bernoulli numbers of the second kind and for the Nörlund numbers,” Journal of Number Theory, vol. 128, no. 11, pp. 2951–2962, 2008.
- G. S. Cheon, S. G. Hwang, and S. G. Lee, “Several polynomials associated with the harmonic numbers,” Discrete Applied Mathematics, vol. 155, no. 18, pp. 2573–2584, 2007.
- H. M. Liu, S. H. Qi, and S. Y. Ding, “Some recurrence relations for cauchy numbers of the first kind,” Journal of Integer Sequences, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 1–7, 2010.
- D. Merlini, R. Sprugnoli, and M. C. Verri, “The Cauchy numbers,” Discrete Mathematics, vol. 306, no. 16, pp. 1906–1920, 2006.
- W. Wang, “Generalized higher order Bernoulli number pairs and generalized Stirling number pairs,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 364, no. 1, pp. 255–274, 2010.
- F. Z. Zhao, “Sums of products of Cauchy numbers,” Discrete Mathematics, vol. 309, no. 12, pp. 3830–3842, 2009.
- M. Kaneko, “Poly-Bernoulli numbers,” Journal de Théorie des Nombres de Bordeaux, vol. 9, pp. 199–206, 1997.
- R. L. Graham, D. E. Knuth, and O. Patashnik, Concrete Mathematics, Addison-Wesley, Reading, Mass, USA, 2nd edition, 1994.
- T. Agoh and K. Dilcher, “Shortened recurrence relations for Bernoulli numbers,” Discrete Mathematics, vol. 309, no. 4, pp. 887–898, 2009.
- T. Komatsu, “Poly-Cauchy numbers,” Kyushu Journal of Mathematics, vol. 67, 2013.
- K. Kamano and T. Komatsu, “Poly-Cauchy polynomials,” In preparation.
- K. Kamano, “Sums of products of Bernoulli numbers, including poly-Bernoulli numbers,” Journal of Integer Sequences, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 1–10, 2010.