- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Experimental Diabetes Research
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 835650, 10 pages
Sequence Variation and Expression of the Gimap Gene Family in the BB Rat
1Diabetes and Endocrinology Research Center, University of Washington, 815 Mercer Street, Building A, S130, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
2Department of Biological and Chemical Sciences, Salish Kootenai College, 58138 Hwy 93, Pablo, P.O. Box 70, MT 59855, USA
3Department of Clinical Sciences, Clinical Research Center, Lund University, Entrance 72, Building 91:10, 20502 Malmö, Sweden
4Department of Medicine, University of Washington, 1959 N.E. Pacific Street, Seattle, P.O. Box 357710, WA 98195, USA
5Department of Comparative Medicine, University of Washington, 1959 N.E. Pacific Street, Seattle, P.O. Box 357190, WA 98195, USA
6Department of Internal Medicine, University of Iowa, 375 Newton Road, 3111B MERF, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Received 9 December 2008; Accepted 8 February 2009
Academic Editor: Anjan Kowluru
Copyright © 2009 Elizabeth A. Rutledge et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sanna Filén, and Riitta Lahesmaa, “GIMAP Proteins in T-Lymphocytes,” Journal of Signal Transduction, vol. 2010, pp. 1–10, 2010.
- J. Bahr, N. Follak, N. Kloeting, B. Wilke, B. Haertel, and I. Kloeting, “Iddm1 and Iddm2 Homozygous WOK.4BB Rats Develop Lymphopenia, but no Hyperglycemia like the BB/OK Rats,” Experimental And Clinical Endocrinology & Diabetes, vol. 119, no. 7, pp. 395–400, 2011.
- Daniel H. Moralejo, Jessica M. Fuller, Elizabeth A. Rutledge, Brian Van Yserloo, Ruth A. Ettinger, Richard Jensen, William Osborne, Anne Kwitek, and Åke Lernmark, “BB rat Gimap gene expression in sorted lymphoid T and B cells,” Life Sciences, vol. 89, no. 19-20, pp. 748–754, 2011.
- Ting-Ting Sheu, Bor-Luen Chiang, Jui-Hung Yen, and Wen-Chi Lin, “Premature CD4(+) T Cell Aging and Its Contribution to Lymphopenia-Induced Proliferation of Memory Cells in Autoimmune-Prone Non-Obese Diabetic Mice,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 2, 2014.