- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Experimental Diabetes Research
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 912327, 8 pages
Vascular and Neural Dysfunctions in Obese Zucker Rats: Effect of AVE7688
1Department of Veterans Affairs Iowa City Health Care System, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52246, USA
2Department of Internal Medicine, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52246, USA
Received 3 February 2009; Accepted 12 May 2009
Academic Editor: Soroku Yagihashi
Copyright © 2009 Eric P. Davidson et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Irina G. Obrosova, “Diabetic painful and insensate neuropathy: Pathogenesis and potential treatments,” Neurotherapeutics, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 638–647, 2009.
- Zsolt Bagi, Attila Feher, and James Cassuto, “Microvascular responsiveness in obesity: implications for therapeutic intervention,” British Journal of Pharmacology, vol. 165, no. 3, pp. 544–560, 2012.