- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Experimental Diabetes Research
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 289614, 10 pages
Creating a Long-Term Diabetic Rabbit Model
1Department of Surgery, University of Louisville, MDR 316, Louisville, KY 40202, USA
2Department of Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY 40202, USA
3Research Resources Facilities and Cardiovascular Innovation Institute, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY 40202, USA
Received 26 March 2010; Revised 25 August 2010; Accepted 23 November 2010
Academic Editor: Bernard Portha
Copyright © 2010 Jianpu Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Aileen JF King, “The use of animal models in diabetes research,” British Journal of Pharmacology, vol. 166, no. 3, pp. 877–894, 2012.
- Satarupa Acharjee, Bijaya Ghosh, Bandar E. Al-Dhubiab, and Anroop B. Nair, “Understanding Type 1 Diabetes: Etiology and Models,” Canadian Journal of Diabetes, vol. 37, no. 4, pp. 269–276, 2013.
- Seung-Hee Lee, Ron Piran, Ehud Keinan, Anthony Pinkerton, and Fred Levine, “Induction of β-Cell Replication by a Synthetic HNF4α Antagonist,” Stem Cells, vol. 31, no. 11, pp. 2396–2407, 2013.
- Jea-Beom Park, Eun-Young Kim, Janghyun Paek, Yoon-Ah Kook, Do-Min Jeong, Il-Sik Cho, and Gerald Nelson, “Primary Stability of Self-Drilling and Self-Tapping Mini-Implant in Tibia of Diabetes-Induced Rabbits,” International Journal of Dentistry, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Tetiana V. Talaieva, and Victor V. Bratus, “Proteolytic Enzyme Combination Reduces Inflammation and Oxidative Stress and Improves Insulin Sensitivity in a Model of Metabolic Syndrome,” Advances in Enzyme Research, vol. 03, no. 01, pp. 1–8, 2015.