- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Experimental Diabetes Research
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 810469, 7 pages
Treatment of Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Rats with Alogliptin: Effect on Vascular and Neural Complications
1Department of Internal Medicine, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52246, USA
2Department of Veterans Affairs Iowa City Health Care System, Iowa City, IA 52246, USA
Received 14 May 2011; Accepted 21 June 2011
Academic Editor: A. Veves
Copyright © 2011 Eric P. Davidson et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ahmet Ulugol, Cagatay Oltulu, Ozgur Gunduz, Cihad Citak, Roberto Carrara, Mohammad Reza Shaqaqi, Alicia Mansilla Sanchez, and Ahmet Dogrul, “5-HT7 receptor activation attenuates thermal hyperalgesia in streptozocin-induced diabetic mice,” Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior, vol. 102, no. 2, pp. 344–348, 2012.
- Lene Hoimark, Torben Laursen, and Jørgen Rungby, “Potential role of linagliptin as an oral once-daily treatment for patients with type 2 diabetes.,” Diabetes, metabolic syndrome and obesity : targets and therapy, vol. 5, pp. 295–302, 2012.
- Randhir Singh, Lalit Kishore, and Navpreet Kaur, “Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy: Current perspective and future directions,” Pharmacological Research, 2013.
- Suat Colak, Fatime Geyikoglu, Ali Aslan, and Gulsah Yildiz Deniz, “Effects of lichen extracts on haematological parameters of rats with experimental insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus,” Toxicology and Industrial Health, vol. 30, no. 10, pp. 878–887, 2014.