- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Experimental Diabetes Research
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 810469, 7 pages
Treatment of Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Rats with Alogliptin: Effect on Vascular and Neural Complications
1Department of Internal Medicine, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52246, USA
2Department of Veterans Affairs Iowa City Health Care System, Iowa City, IA 52246, USA
Received 14 May 2011; Accepted 21 June 2011
Academic Editor: A. Veves
Copyright © 2011 Eric P. Davidson et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ahmet Ulugol, Cagatay Oltulu, Ozgur Gunduz, Cihad Citak, Roberto Carrara, Mohammad Reza Shaqaqi, Alicia Mansilla Sanchez, and Ahmet Dogrul, “5-HT7 receptor activation attenuates thermal hyperalgesia in streptozocin-induced diabetic mice,” Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior, vol. 102, no. 2, pp. 344–348, 2012.
- Lene Hoimark, Torben Laursen, and Jørgen Rungby, “Potential role of linagliptin as an oral once-daily treatment for patients with type 2 diabetes.,” Diabetes, metabolic syndrome and obesity : targets and therapy, vol. 5, pp. 295–302, 2012.
- Randhir Singh, Lalit Kishore, and Navpreet Kaur, “Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy: Current perspective and future directions,” Pharmacological Research, 2013.
- Suat Colak, Fatime Geyikoglu, Ali Aslan, and Gulsah Yildiz Deniz, “Effects of lichen extracts on haematological parameters of rats with experimental insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus,” Toxicology and Industrial Health, vol. 30, no. 10, pp. 878–887, 2014.
- Rasha F El-Demerdash, Lamiaa N Hammad, Mohamed M Kamal, and Hala O El Mesallamy, “A comparison of Wharton's jelly and cord blood as a source of mesenchymal stem cells for diabetes cell therapy,” Regenerative Medicine, 2015.
- Samira Tajbakhsh, Kamelya Aliakbari, Damian J. Hussey, Karen M. Lower, Anthony J. Donato, and Elke M. Sokoya, “Differential Telomere Shortening in Blood versus Arteries in an Animal Model of Type 2 Diabetes,” Journal of Diabetes Research, vol. 2015, pp. 1–9, 2015.
- Nawal M. Al-Rasheed, Nouf M. Al-Rasheed, Hala A. Attia, Maha A. Al-Amin, Hanaa N. Al-Ajmi, Iman H. Hasan, Raeesa A. Mohamad, and Nasr A. Sinjilawi, “Renoprotective Effects of Fenofibrate via Modulation of LKB1/AMPK mRNA Expression and Endothelial Dysfunction in a Rat Model of Diabetic Nephropathy,” Pharmacology, vol. 95, no. 5-6, pp. 229–239, 2015.
- Eunjin Sohn, Junghyun Kim, Chan-Sik Kim, Yun Lee, and Jin Kim, “Extract of Polygonum cuspidatum Attenuates Diabetic Retinopathy by Inhibiting the High-Mobility Group Box-1 (HMGB1) Signaling Pathway in Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Rats,” Nutrients, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 140, 2016.
- Kentaro Tsuboi, Hiroki Mizukami, Wataru Inaba, Masayuki Baba, and Soroku Yagihashi, “The dipeptidyl peptidase IV inhibitor vildagliptin suppresses development of neuropathy in diabetic rodents: effects on peripheral sensory nerve function, structure and molecular changes,” Journal of Neurochemistry, vol. 136, no. 4, pp. 859–870, 2016.
- Asma S. AL-Onazi, Nouf M. AL-Rasheed, Hala A. Attia, Nawal M. AL-Rasheed, Raeesa M. Ahmed, Maha A. AL-Amin, and Coralie Poizat, “Ruboxistaurin attenuates diabetic nephropathy via modulation of TGF-β1/Smad and GRAP pathways,” Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 2016.