- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Experimental Diabetes Research
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 101802, 2 pages
Diabetes and Cancer: Epidemiological, Clinical, and Experimental Perspectives
1Department of Internal Medicine, National Taiwan University College of Medicine, Taipei 100, Taiwan
2Genomics Research Center, Academia Sinica, Taipei 115, Taiwan
3Cancer Research Laboratory, USC/Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, and Depatrments of Molecular Microbiology/Immunology, and Pathology, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90033, USA
4Department of Molecular Pharmacology/Pharmaceutical Sciences, School of Pharmacy, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90033, USA
Received 6 September 2012; Accepted 6 September 2012
Copyright © 2012 Chin-Hsiao Tseng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- S. K. Garg, H. Maurer, K. Reed, and R. Selagamsetty, “Diabetes and cancer: two diseases with obesity as a common risk factor,” Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 2013.
- Cheng-Che Shen, Cheng-Hwai Tzeng, Tzeon-Jye Chiou, Tzeng-Ji Chen, Chia-Jen Liu, Yu-Wen Hu, Li-Yu Hu, Man-Hsin Hung, Tung-Ping Su, Min-Wei Huang, Chia-Fen Tsai, Shuo-Ming Ou, and Sang-Hue Yen, “The Risk of Cancer in Patients with Generalized Anxiety Disorder: A Nationwide Population-Based Study,” PLoS ONE, vol. 8, no. 2, 2013.
- C-C Lin, J-H Chiang, C-I Li, T-F Hsieh, C-S Liu, W-Y Lin, Y-D Lee, and T-C Li, “Independent and joint effect of type 2 diabetes and gastric and hepatobiliary diseases on risk of pancreatic cancer risk: 10-year follow-up of population-based cohort,” British Journal of Cancer, vol. 111, no. 11, pp. 2180–2186, 2014.
- Chin-Hsiao Tseng, “Use of Insulin and Mortality from Breast Cancer among Taiwanese Women with Diabetes,” Journal of Diabetes Research, vol. 2015, pp. 1–8, 2015.