- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Experimental Diabetes Research
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 101802, 2 pages
Diabetes and Cancer: Epidemiological, Clinical, and Experimental Perspectives
1Department of Internal Medicine, National Taiwan University College of Medicine, Taipei 100, Taiwan
2Genomics Research Center, Academia Sinica, Taipei 115, Taiwan
3Cancer Research Laboratory, USC/Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, and Depatrments of Molecular Microbiology/Immunology, and Pathology, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90033, USA
4Department of Molecular Pharmacology/Pharmaceutical Sciences, School of Pharmacy, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90033, USA
Received 6 September 2012; Accepted 6 September 2012
Copyright © 2012 Chin-Hsiao Tseng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. H. Tseng, C. P. Tseng, C. K. Chong et al., “Increasing incidence of diagnosed type 2 diabetes in Taiwan: analysis of data from a national cohort,” Diabetologia, vol. 49, no. 8, pp. 1755–1760, 2006.
- C. H. Tseng, “Mortality and causes of death in a national sample of diabetic patients in Taiwan,” Diabetes Care, vol. 27, no. 7, pp. 1605–1609, 2004.
- C. H. Tseng, “Diabetes and risk of prostate cancer: a study using the National Health Insurance,” Diabetes Care, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 616–621, 2011.
- S. Bonovas, K. Filioussi, and A. Tsantes, “Diabetes mellitus and risk of prostate cancer: a meta-analysis,” Diabetologia, vol. 47, no. 6, pp. 1071–1078, 2004.
- Q. Ben, M. Xu, X. Ning et al., “Diabetes mellitus and risk of pancreatic cancer: a meta-analysis of cohort studies,” European Journal of Cancer, vol. 47, pp. 1928–1937, 2011.
- C.-H. Tseng, “New-onset diabetes with a history of dyslipidemia predicts pancreatic cancer,” Pancreas. In press.