- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Experimental Diabetes Research
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 201295, 5 pages
Efficient Differentiation of Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells into Insulin-Producing Cells
Pharmacognosy Lab, Herbal Medicinal Product Technology Division, Industrial Technology Research Institute, Hsinchu 30011, Taiwan
Received 23 February 2012; Revised 22 June 2012; Accepted 5 July 2012
Academic Editor: Joseph R. Landolph Jr.
Copyright © 2012 Szu-Hsiu Liu and Lain-Tze Lee. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M.M.H. Sarker, M.C. Zhou, P. Rameshwar, and J.A. Hanover, “Mini-review: Functions and Roles of Proteins on Diabetes,” Progress in Biophysics and Molecular Biology, 2013.
- Jing Fang, Ting Zhang, Yinan Liu, Yang Li, Shixin Zhou, Daijun Song, Yanxia Zhao, Ruopeng Feng, Xiaoyan Zhang, Lingsong Li, and Jinhua Wen, “PAX6 Downregulates miR-124 Expression to Promote Cell Migration During Embryonic Stem Cell Differentiation,” Stem Cells and Development, pp. 140626135308003, 2014.