- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Experimental Diabetes Research
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 414893, 5 pages
Diabetes Mellitus in Pancreatic Cancer Patients in the Czech Republic: Sex Differences
1Department of Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology, University Hospital and Faculty of Medicine, Masaryk University Brno, Jihlavska 20 62500 Brno, Czech Republic
2University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND 58202, USA
3Department of Pathology, University Hospital and Faculty of Medicine, Masaryk University Brno, 62500 Brno, Czech Republic
Received 20 December 2011; Revised 21 March 2012; Accepted 8 May 2012
Academic Editor: Chin-Hsiao Tseng
Copyright © 2012 Jan Trna et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Raghuwansh P. Sah, Sajan Jiv Singh Nagpal, Debabrata Mukhopadhyay, and Suresh T. Chari, “New insights into pancreatic cancer-induced paraneoplastic diabetes,” Nature Reviews Gastroenterology & Hepatology, 2013.
- Pikli Batabyal, Stephen Vander Hoorn, Christopher Christophi, and Mehrdad Nikfarjam, “Association of Diabetes Mellitus and Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma: A Meta-Analysis of 88 Studies,” Annals of Surgical Oncology, 2014.