- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Experimental Diabetes Research
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 745189, 5 pages
Serum CA19-9 Level Associated with Metabolic Control and Pancreatic Beta Cell Function in Diabetic Patients
1School of Medicine, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai 200233, China
2Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Shanghai Jiao Tong University Affiliated Sixth People's Hospital, Shanghai Diabetes Institute, Shanghai Clinical Center of Diabetes, Shanghai Key Laboratory of Diabetes Mellitus, Shanghai 200233, China
3Department of medicine, Soochow University, Soochow 215006, China
Received 10 January 2012; Revised 15 March 2012; Accepted 15 April 2012
Academic Editor: Chien-Jen Chen
Copyright © 2012 Haoyong Yu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Medine Cumhur Cure, Erkan Cure, Aynur Kirbas, Tarkan Yazici, and Suleyman Yuce, “Requests for tumor marker tests in turkey without indications and frequency of elevation in benign conditions,” Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, vol. 13, no. 12, pp. 6485–6489, 2012.
- Jordan M. Ramsey, Paul C. Guest, Jantine A. C. Broek, Jeffrey C. Glennon, Nanda Rommelse, Barbara Franke, Hassan Rahmoune, Jan K. Buitelaar, and Sabine Bahn, “Identification of an age-dependent biomarker signature in children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorders,” Molecular Autism, vol. 4, 2013.
- Sun Hee Kim, Cho-ok Baek, Kyung Ae Lee, Tae Sun Park, Hong Sun Baek, and Heung Yong Jin, “Clinical implication of elevated CA 19-9 level and the relationship with glucose control state in patients with type 2 diabetes,” Endocrine, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 249–255, 2014.