- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 849295, 9 pages
Effects of Glucose Load and Nateglinide Intervention on Endothelial Function and Oxidative Stress
1VIP Department, Beijing Hospital of the Ministry of Health, Dongdan Dahua, Road Number One, Beijing 100730, China
2Endocrinology and Metabolism Department, Beijing Hospital of the Ministry of Health, Dongdan Dahua, Road Number One, Beijing 100730, China
3Ultrasound Division, Beijing Hospital of the Ministry of Health, Dongdan Dahua, Road Number One, Beijing 100730, China
4Laboratory Division, Beijing Hospital of the Ministry of Health, Dongdan Dahua, Road Number One, Beijing 100730, China
Received 14 November 2012; Revised 17 February 2013; Accepted 18 February 2013
Academic Editor: Weiping Jia
Copyright © 2013 Leilei Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Feng Bai, Fang-fang Jiang, Jun-jie Lu, Shao-gang Ma, Yi-gen Peng, Yue Jin, Wei Xu, Jian-ping Cheng, and Hai-feng Wu, “The Impact of Hyperglycemic Emergencies on the Kidney and Liver,” Journal of Diabetes Research, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Liqi Zhu, Jian Lin, Qiang Zhang, and Qian Yang, “Cloning and functional analysis of goat glucose transporter 4,” Molecular Biology Reports, vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 757–768, 2014.
- Yoshifumi Saisho, “Glycemic Variability and Oxidative Stress: A Link between Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease?,” International Journal of Molecular Sciences, vol. 15, no. 10, pp. 18381–18406, 2014.
- Arash Khaki, Amir Afshin Khaki, Laleh Hajhosseini, Farhad Sadeghpour Golzar, and Nava Ainehchi, “The Anti-Oxidant Effects Of Ginger And Cinnamon On Spermatogenesis Dys-Function Of Diabetes Rats.,” African Journal of Traditional Complementary and Alternative Medicines, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Barbara Sottero, Simona Gargiulo, Isabella Russo, Cristina Barale, Giuseppe Poli, and Franco Cavalot, “Postprandial Dysmetabolism and Oxidative Stress in Type 2 Diabetes: Pathogenetic Mechanisms and Therapeutic Strategies,” Medicinal Research Reviews, 2015.