- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 626824, 7 pages
Boundary Surface of 5-Valued Memory
Department of Theoretical Electrical Engineering and Electrical Measurement, Technical University of Košice, Park Komenského 3, 040 01 Košice, Slovakia
Received 31 December 2012; Accepted 10 April 2013
Academic Editor: Alfio D. Grasso
Copyright © 2013 Milan Guzan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. T. Butler, “Multiple-valued logic,” IEEE Potentials, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 11–14, 1995.
- M. Kameyama, “Multiple-valued logic TC stresses innovation,” Computer, vol. 30, no. 5, pp. 83–85, 1997.
- P. C. Balla and A. Antoniou, “Low power dissipation MOS ternary logic family,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 739–749, 1984.
- A. Heung and H. T. Mouftah, “Depletion/enhancement CMOS for a low power family of three-valued logic circuits,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 609–616, 1985.
- Y. Yasuda, Y. Tokuda, S. Zaima, K. Pak, T. Nakamura, and A. Yoshida, “Realization of quaternary logic circuits by n-channel MOS devices,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 162–168, 1986.
- A. A. Lakhani and R. C. Potter, “Combining resonant tunneling diodes for signal processing and multilevel logic,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 52, no. 20, pp. 1684–1685, 1988.
- F. Capasso, S. Sen, F. Beltram et al., “Quantum functional devices: resonant-tunneling transistors, circuits with reduced complexity, and multiple valued logic,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 36, no. 10, pp. 2065–2082, 1989.
- A. C. Seabaugh, Y. C. Kao, and H. T. Yuan, “Nine-state resonant tunneling diode memory,” IEEE Electron Device Letters, vol. 13, no. 9, pp. 479–481, 1992.
- T. Waho, K. J. Chen, and M. Yamamoto, “A novel multiple-valued logic gate using resonant tunneling devices,” IEEE Electron Device Letters, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 223–225, 1996.
- R. Cunha, H. Boudinov, and L. Carro, “Quaternary look-up tables using voltage-mode CMOS logic design,” in Proceedings of the 37th International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic (ISMVL '07), p. 56, May 2007.
- A. Raychowdhury and K. Roy, “Carbon-nanotube-based voltage-mode multiple-valued logic design,” IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 168–179, 2005.
- H. Nan and K. Choi, “Novel ternary logic design based on CNFET,” in Proceedings of the International SoC Design Conference (ISOCC '10), pp. 115–118, November 2010.
- S. Lin, Y. B. Kim, and F. Lombardi, “A novel CNTFET-based ternary logic gate design,” in Proceedings of the 52nd IEEE International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems (MWSCAS '09), pp. 435–438, August 2009.
- V. Špány, “Multistable systems and special surfaces m-dimensional state space,” Elektrotechnický Časopis, vol. 33, no. 7, pp. 551–556, 1982 (Slovak).
- R. Vega and S. Sudirgo, “Multi-valued logic/memory cells and methods thereof,” US Patent No. 7548455B2, June 2009.
- M. Guzan, “Boundary surface and tangential plane in multiple-valued memory,” in Proceedings of the International Conference of Teachers of Electrical Engineering (SEKEL '10), pp. 62–67, 2010.
- P. Galajda, M. Guzan, and V. Špány, “The state space description of the MVL memory circuits,” in Proceedings of the International Conference Education, Science and Economics at Universities: Integration to International Educational AREA, pp. 351–359, Plock, Poland, 2010.
- P. Galajda, V. Špány, and M. Guzan, “The state space mystery with virtual saddle point in memory cell,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Digital Signal Processing and Multimedia Communications (DSP-MCOM '05), pp. 147–150, Kosice, Slovakia, 2005.
- M. Guzan, “Boundary surface of a ternary memory in the absence of limit cycles,” in Proceedings of the 22nd International Conference Radioelektronika, pp. 1–4, 2012.
- M. Guzan and B. Sobota, “Boundary surface of multiple-valued memory in 3D,” in Proceedings of the International Conference of Teachers of Electrical Engineering (SEKEL '12), pp. 75–80, 2012.
- V. Špány and L. Pivka, “Boundary surfaces in sequential circuits,” International Journal of Circuit Theory and Applications, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 349–360, 1990.
- L. Pivka and V. Špány, “Boundary surfaces and basin bifurcations in Chua's circuit,” Journal of Circuits, Systems and Computers, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 441–470, 1993.
- B. Sobota, “3D modelling of Chua's circuit boundary surface,” Acta Electrotechnica et Informatica, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 44–47, 2011.
- V. Špány, P. Galajda, M. Guzan, L. Pivka, and M. Olejár, “Chua's singularities: great miracle in circuit theory,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, vol. 20, no. 10, pp. 2993–3006, 2010.
- P. Galajda, The analysis of the multiple-valued memory cell [Ph.D. thesis], 1995.
- P. Galajda, M. Guzan, and V. Špány, “Boundary surfaces of one port memories,” in Proceedings of the 5th International Conference Tesla Millenium, pp. 131–137, 1996.
- P. Galajda, M. Guzan, and V. Špány, “The state space mystery with negative load,” Radioengineering, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 2–7, 1999.
- T. E. Stern, Theory of Nonlinear Networks and Systems, 1965.
- V. Špány, “Special surfaces and trajectories of the multidimensional state space,” in Proceedings of the Scientific Works of TU of Kosice, pp. 123–152, 1978.
- M. Guzan, “Boundary surface and limit cycles of ternary memory by using forward and backward integration,” in Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Electrical Drives and Power Electronics (EDPE '11) and proceedings of the 5th Joint Slovak-Croatian Conference, pp. 171–175, Košice, Slovakia, September 2011.
- M. Guzan, P. Galajda, L. Pivka, and V. Špány, “Element of singularity is a key to laws of chaos,” in Proceedings of the 15th International Czech-Slovak Scientific Conference (Radioelektronika '05), pp. 33–36, University of Technology, Brno, Czech Republic, 2005.
- V. Špány, “The expression of the non-linear characteristics by means of absolutes values,” Slaboproudý Obzor, vol. 40, no. 7, pp. 354–356, 1988 (Slovak).