- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 687581, 6 pages
Nonlinear Power Inductors for Large Current Crest Factors
STS Spezial-Transformatoren-Stockach GmbH & Co. KG, Am Krottenbühl 1, 78333 Stockach, Germany
Received 11 December 2012; Accepted 13 March 2013
Academic Editor: Jiun-Wei Horng
Copyright © 2013 Alexander Stadler et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. H. Wölfle and W. G. Hurley, “Quasi-active power factor correction with a variable inductive filter: theory, design and practice,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 248–255, 2003.
- C. Wilhelm, D. Kranzer, and B. Burger, “Development of a highly compact and efficient solar inverter with Silicon Carbide transistors,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Integrated Power Electronics Systems (CIPS '10), March 2010.
- IEC 60404 6, “Magnetic Materials—part 6: methods of measurement of the magnetic properties of magnetically soft metallic and powder materials at frequencies in the range 20 Hz to 200 kHz by the use of ring specimens, ed. 2.0,” 2003.
- J. Rivas, J. M. Zamarro, E. Martin, and C. Pereira, “Simple approximation for magnetization curves and hysteresis loops,” IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 1498–1502, 1981.
- A. Iványi, Hysteresis Models in Electromagnetic Computation, Akadémiai Kiadó, Budapest, Hungary, 1997.
- A. Stadler, “A generalized model for rate-independent ferromagnetic hysteresis phenomena,” Journal of Physics, vol. 268, no. 1, Article ID 012028, 2011.
- C. W. T. McLyman, Transformer and Inductor Design Handbook, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 1988.