- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 924928, 10 pages
Distributed Drives Monitoring and Control: A Laboratory Setup
Department of Electrical Engineering, Delhi Technological University, Bawana Road, New Delhi 110042, India
Received 21 November 2012; Revised 24 December 2012; Accepted 30 December 2012
Academic Editor: Paolo Colantonio
Copyright © 2013 Mini Sreejeth et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Chang, “High-frequency and precision three-phase sine/PWM controller with near-zero frequency of MPU intervention-novel design supporting distributed AC drive systems,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 52, no. 5, pp. 1286–1296, 2005.
- J. M. Liptak, H. R. Orndorff, and E. M. Innes, “A programmable local controller for AC adjustable frequency drive controllers,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting, vol. 1, pp. 572–577, October 1988.
- M. G. Ioannides, “Design and implementation of PLC-based monitoring control system for induction motor,” IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 469–476, 2004.
- Y. Birbir and H. S. Nogay, “Design and implementation of PLC-based monitoring control system for three phase induction motors fed by PWM inverter,” International Journal of Systems Applications, Engineering and Development, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 128–135, 2008.
- A. R. Al-Ali, M. M. Negm, and M. Kassas, “A PLC based power factor controller for a 3-phase induction motor,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting (IAS '00), vol. 2, pp. 1065–1072, October 2000.
- J. Y. Jyang and Y. Y. Tzou, “A CPLD based voltage/current vector controller for 3- phase PWM inverters,” in Proceedings of the 29th Annual IEEE Power Electronics Specialists Conference, vol. 1, pp. 262–268.
- M. S. Thomas, P. Kumar, and V. K. Chandna, “Design, development, and commissioning of a supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) laboratory for research and training,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 1582–1588, 2004.
- R. D. Pedroza, Internet based FLARE and LFGTE facilities Remote Monitoring and Control, http://www.scsengineers.com/ Papers/Pedroza_Internet_Based_Flare_and_LFGTE_SWANA2007.pdf.
- R. Krishnan and F. C. Doran, “Study of parameter sensitivity in high performance inverter fed Induction motor Drive systems,” IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 623–635, 1987.
- S. B. Bodkhe and M. V. Aware, “Speed-sensorless, adjustable-speed induction motor drive based on dc link measurement,” International Journal of Physical Sciences, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 221–232, 2009.
- J. Holtz, “Sensorless control of induction motor drives,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 90, no. 8, pp. 1359–1394, 2002.
- K. Rajashekara, A. Kawamura, and K. Matsuse, Eds., Sensorless Control of AC Drives, IEEE Press, New York, NY, USA, 1996.
- B. K. Bose and N. R. Patel, “Sensorless stator flux oriented vector controlled induction motor drive with neuro-fuzzy based performance enhancement,” in Proceedings of the 32nd IEEE Industry Applications Conference IAS Annual Meeting, pp. 393–400, October 1997.
- C. Schauder, “Adaptive speed identification for vector control of induction motors without rotational transducers,” IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 28, no. 5, pp. 1054–1061, 1992.
- R. C. Garcìa, W. I. Suemitsu, and J. O. P. Pinto, “Precise position control of a PMSM based on new adaptive PID controllers,” in Proceedings of Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, pp. 1912–1917, November 2011.
- M. Tárník and J. Murgaš, “Model reference Adaptive control of permanent magnet synchronous motor,” Journal of Electrical Engineering, vol. 62, no. 3, pp. 117–125, 2011.
- P. Pillay and R. Krishnan, “Modeling, simulation, and analysis of permanent-magnet motor drives. I. The permanent-magnet synchronous motor drive,” IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. v, pp. 265–273, 1989.
- S. Vaez-Zadeh, “Variable flux control of permanent magnet synchronous motor drives for constant torque operation,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 527–534, 2001.
- Z. Haigang, Q. Weiguo, W. Yanxiang, G. Shihong, and Y. Yuan, “Modeling and simulation of the permanent magnet synchronous motor drive,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Uncertainty Reasoning and Knowledge Engineering Energy, pp. 256–260, 2011.
- B. K. Bose, Modern Power Electronics and AC Drives, Pearson Education, Upper Saddle River, NJ, USA, 1st edition, 2003.
- R. Krishnan, Electric Motor Drives- Modeling Analysis and Control, Pearson Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, USA, 1st edition, 2007.
- Proficy Machine Edition 5. 90 User's Manual, GE Fanuc, Yamanashi, Japan, 2007.
- “Versa Motion Servo Motors and Amplifiers User's Manual,” Tech. Rep. GFK-2480, GE Fanuc, Yamanashi, Japan, 2007.