- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 970487, 13 pages
Controller Synthesis of Time Petri Nets Using Stopwatch
Laboratoire VeriForm, Department of Computer Engineering, Ecole Polytechnique de Montréal, P.O. Box 6079, Station Centre-ville, Montréal, QC, H3C 3A7, Canada
Received 30 August 2012; Revised 16 January 2013; Accepted 21 January 2013
Academic Editor: WaiKeung Wong
Copyright © 2013 Parisa Heidari and Hanifa Boucheneb. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Heidari, A forward on-the-fly approach for safety and reachability controller synthesis of timed systems [Ph.D. thesis], École Polytechnique de Montréal, 2012.
- F. Cassez and K. Larsen, “The impressive power of stopwatches automata,” in Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Concurrency Theory (CONCUR '00), pp. 138–152, Springer, 2000.
- O. H. Roux and D. Lime, “Time petri nets with inhibitor hyperarcs. formal semantics and state space computation,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Application and Theory of Petri Nets (ICATPN ’04), pp. 371–390, 2004.
- A. Allahham and H. Alla, “Post and pre-initialized stopwatch Petri nets: formal semantics and state space computation,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 1175–1186, 2008.
- A. Allahham and H. Alla, “Réseaux de Petri à chronomètres post et pré-initialisés,” in Proceedings of the 6 ème Colloque Francophone sur la Modélisation des Systémes Réactifs (MSR ’07), pp. 263–280, Lyon, France, 2007.
- D. Isovic and G. Fohler, “Efficient scheduling of sporadic, aperiodic, and periodic tasks with complex constraints,” in Proceedings of the 21st IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium, pp. 207–216, 2000.
- K. Altisen, G. Gossler, and J. Sifakis, “A methodology for the construction of scheduled systems,” in Proceedings of the Formal Techniques in Real-Time and Fault-Tolerant Systems (FTRTFT '00), pp. 106–120, 2000.
- K. Altisen, G. Gossler, A. Pnueli, J. Sifakis, S. Tripakis, and S. Yovine, “A framework for scheduler synthesis,” in Proceedings of the 20th IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS'99), pp. 154–163, December 1999.
- P. Heidari and H. Boucheneb, “Efficient method for checking the existence of a safety/ reachability controller for time petri nets,” in Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Application of Concurrency to System Design (ACSD '10), pp. 201–210, June 2010.
- O.-H. Roux, D. Lime, S. Haddad, F. Cassez, and B. Brard, “Comparison of different semantics for time Petri nets,” in Proceedings of the 3rd Automated Technology for Verification and Analysis, vol. 3707 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 293–307, 2005.
- M. Boyer and F. Vernadat, “Language and bisimulation relations between subclasses of timed petri nets with strong timing semantic,” Tech. Rep., LAAS, 2000.
- W. Penczek and A. Polrola, “Specification and model checking of temporal properties in time Petri nets and timed automata,” in Proceedings of the 25th International Conference on Application and Theory of Petri Nets, vol. 3099 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 37–76, 2004.
- B. Berthomieu and M. Diaz, “Modeling and verification of time dependent systems using time Petri nets,” IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 259–273, 1991.
- H. Boucheneb, G. Gardey, and O. H. Roux, “TCTL model checking of time petri nets,” Journal of Logic and Computation, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 1509–1540, 2009.
- J. Bengtsson, Clocks, DBMs and states in timed systems [Ph.D. thesis], Uppsala Universitet, Sweden, 2002.
- B. Berthomieu and F. Vernadat, “State class constructions for branching analysis of time Petri nets,” in Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems (TACAS '03), pp. 442–457, 2003.
- D. Lime and O. Roux, “A translation based method for the timed analysis of scheduling extended time Petri nets,” in Proceedings of the 25th IEEE International Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS '04), pp. 187–196, December 2004.
- G. Bucci, A. Fedeli, L. Sassoli, and E. Vicario, “Timed state space analysis of real-time preemptive systems,” IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 97–111, 2004.
- T. A. Henzinger, P.-H. Ho, and H. Wong-Toi, “HYTECH: a model checker for hybrid systems,” in Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Computer-Aided Verification (CAV '97), vol. 1254 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 460–463, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1997.
- P. Heidari and H. Boucheneb, “Maximally permissive controller synthesis for time petri nets,” International Journal of Control, vol. 86, no. 3, pp. 493–511, 2013.