- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 216406, 27 pages
On Asymptotic Analysis of Packet and Wormhole Switched Routing Algorithm for Application-Specific Networks-on-Chip
Department of CSE and ICT, Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat, Solan 173234, Himachal Pradesh, India
Received 23 February 2012; Revised 11 June 2012; Accepted 13 June 2012
Academic Editor: Vivek Kumar Sehgal
Copyright © 2012 Nitin. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. Y. Feng, “A survey of interconnection networks,” IEEE Computer, vol. 14, no. 12, pp. 12–27, 1981.
- K. Hwang and F. A. Briggs, Computer Architecture and Parallel Processing, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, USA, 1984.
- G. B. Adams, D. P. Agrawal, and H. J. Siegel, “A survey and comparison of fault-tolerant multi-stage interconnection networks,” IEEE Computer, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 14–27, 1987.
- L. N. Bhuyan, “Special issue on interconnection networks for parallel and distributed computing,” IEEE Computer Magazine, vol. 20, no. 6, 1987.
- H. J. Siegel, Interconnection Network for Large Scale Parallel Processing: Theory and Case Studies, McGraw Hill, New York, NY, USA, 1990.
- K. Hwang, Advanced Computer Architecture: Parallelism, Scalability, Programmability, Tata McGraw-Hill, New Delhi , India, 2000.
- J. Duato, S. Yalamanchili, and L. M. Ni, Interconnection Networks: An Engineering Approach, Morgan Kaufmann, San Francisco, Calif, USA, 2003.
- W. Dally and B. Towles, Principles and Practices of Interconnection Networks, Morgan Kaufmann, San Francisco, Calif, USA, 2004.
- Nitin, “Component Level reliability analysis of fault-tolerant hybrid MINs,” WSEAS Transactions on Computers, vol. 5, no. 9, pp. 1851–1859, 2006.
- Nitin and A. Subramanian, “Efficient algorithms and methods to solve dynamic MINs stability problem using stable matching with complete ties,” Journal of Discrete Algorithms, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 353–380, 2008.
- Nitin, S. Garhwal, and N. Srivastava, “Designing a fault-tolerant fully-chained combining switches multi-stage interconnection network with disjoint paths,” Journal of Supercomputing, vol. 55, no. 3, pp. 400–431, 2011.
- Nitin, R. Vaish, and U. Shrivastava, “On a deadlock and performance analysis of ALBR and DAR algorithm on X-Torus topology by optimal utilization of cross links and minimal lookups,” Journal of Supercomputing, vol. 59, no. 3, pp. 1252–1288, 2012.
- Nitin and D. S. Chauhan, “Stochastic communication for application-specific networks-on-chip,” Journal of Supercomputing, vol. 59, no. 2, pp. 779–810, 2012.
- Nitin and D. S. Chauhan, “Comparative analysis of traffic patterns on k-ary n-tree using adaptive algorithms based on Burton Normal form,” Journal of Supercomputing, vol. 59, no. 2, pp. 569–588, 2012.
- M. Sgroi, M. Sheets, A. Mihal et al., “Addressing the system-on-a-chip interconnect woes through communication-based design,” in Proceedings of the 38th ACM IEEE Design Automation Conference, pp. 667–672, June 2001.
- L. Benini and G. De Micheli, “Networks on chips: a new SoC paradigm,” IEEE Computer, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 70–78, 2002.
- K. Lee, S. J. Lee, D. Kim et al., “Networks-on-chip and networks-in-package for high-performance SoC platforms,” in Proceedings of the 1st IEEE Asian Solid-State Circuits Conference (ASSCC'05), pp. 485–488, Hsinchu City, Taiwan, November 2005.
- L. Benini and G. De Micheli, Networks on Chips: Technology and Tools, Morgan Kaufmann, San Francisco, Calif, USA, 2006.
- S. Murali and G. De Micheli, “SUNMAP: a tool for automatic topology selection and generation for NoCs,” in Proceedings of the 41st Design Automation Conference, pp. 914–919, June 2004.
- T. Bjerregaard and S. Mahadevan, “A survey of research and practices of network-on-chip,” ACM Computing Surveys, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 71–121, 2006.
- T. A. Dumitras, On-chip stochastic communication [M.S. thesis], Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pa, USA, 2003.
- D. N. Jayasimha, B. Zafar, and Y. Hoskote, On-Chip Interconnection Networks: Why They Are Different and How to Compare Them, Intel Corporation, 2006.