- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 290390, 9 pages
Minimum Symbol Error Probability MIMO Design under the Per-Antenna Power Constraint
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Polytechnic Institute of NYU, 6 MetroTech Center, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
Received 21 October 2011; Revised 26 January 2012; Accepted 31 January 2012
Academic Editor: D. Laurenson
Copyright © 2012 Enoch Lu and I.-Tai Lu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Scaglione, P. Stoica, S. Barbarossa, G. B. Giannakis, and H. Sampath, “Optimal designs for space-time linear precoders and decoders,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 50, no. 5, pp. 1051–1064, 2002.
- D. P. Palomar, J. M. Cioffi, and M. A. Lagunas, “Joint Tx-Rx beamforming design for multicarrier MIMO channels: a unified framework for convex optimization,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 51, no. 9, pp. 2381–2401, 2003.
- D. P. Palomar, “Unified framework for linear MIMO transceivers with shaping constraints,” IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 8, no. 12, pp. 697–699, 2004.
- F. Rey, M. Lamarca, and G. Vazquez, “Robust power allocation algorithms for MIMO OFDM systems with imperfect CSI,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 53, no. 3, pp. 1070–1085, 2005.
- Y. K. Yazarel and D. Aktas, “Downlink beamforming under individual SINR and per antenna power constraints,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Pacific Rim Conference on Communications, Computers and Signal Processing (PACRIM '07), pp. 422–425, August 2007.
- C. C. Weng and P. P. Vaidyanathan, “Per-antenna power constrained MIMO transceivers optimized for BER,” in Proceedings of the 42nd Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers (ASILOMAR '08), pp. 1300–1304, October 2008.
- M. C. H. Lim, M. Ghogho, and D. C. McLernon, “Reduced complexity design for weighted harmonic mean SINR maximization in the multiuser MIMO downlink,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 10th Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications (SPAWC '09), pp. 206–210, June 2009.
- M. T. Chu, “Constructing a Hermitian Matrix from Its Diagonal Entries and Eigenvalues,” SIAM Journal on Matrix Analysis and Applications, vol. 16, pp. 207–217, 1995.
- H. Stark and Y. Yang, Vector Space Projections: A Numerical Approach to Signal and Image Processing, Neural Nets, and Optics, John Wiley & Sons, 1998.
- S. Hu-yun, “Estimation of the eigenvalues of AB for A>0, B>0,” Linear Algebra and Its Applications, vol. 73, pp. 147–150, 1986.
- R. A. Horn and C. R. Johnson, Matrix Analysis, Cambridge University Press, New York, NY, USA, 1985.