- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 357034, 8 pages
Directional Moving Target Indication: A Novel SAR Ambiguity Function for Traffic Monitoring
1Instituto de Telecomunicações, Instituto Superior Técnico, Torre Norte, Piso 10, Av. Rovisco Pais, 1, 1049-001 Lisboa, Portugal
2Department of Electronics and Telecommunications and Computer Engineering, Instituto Superior de Engenharia de Lisboa, 1959-007 Lisboa, Portugal
Received 11 March 2011; Revised 1 November 2011; Accepted 19 December 2011
Academic Editor: Jiri Jan
Copyright © 2012 Paulo Marques. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Delphine, C. Girtull, and J. Ender, “First experimental demonstration of GMTI improvement through antenna switching,” in Proceedings of the 7th European Conference on Synthetic Aperture Radar (EUSAR '08), Friedrichshafen, Germany, June 2008.
- S. Suchandt, M. Eineder, H. Breit, and H. Runge, “Analysis of ground moving objects using SRTM/X-SAR data,” ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, vol. 61, no. 3-4, pp. 209–224, 2006.
- S. Hinz, D. Weihing, S. Suchandt, and R. Bamler, “Detection and velocity estimation of moving vehicles in high-resolution spaceborne synthetic aperture radar data,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Workshops (CVPR '08), pp. 1–6, June 2008.
- D. Cerutti-Maori, J. Klare, A. R. Brenner, and J. H. G. Ender, “Wide-area traffic monitoring with the SAR/GMTI system PAMIR,” IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 46, no. 10, pp. 3019–3030, 2008.
- S. Suchandt, H. Runge, H. Breit, U. Steinbrecher, A. Kotenkov, and U. Balss, “Automatic extraction of traffic flows using TerraSAR-X along-track interferometry,” IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 48, no. 2, pp. 807–819, 2010.
- A. Laika, F. Meyer, S. Hinz, and R. Bamler, “Incorporating a priori knowledge into a moving vehicle detector for terraSARX data,” in Proceedings of the 7th European Conference on Synthetic Aperture Radar (EUSAR '06), Dresden, Germany, June 2006.
- S. Hinz, F. Meyer, M. Eineder, and R. Bamler, “Traffic monitoring with spaceborne SAR-Theory, simulations, and experiments,” Computer Vision and Image Understanding, vol. 106, no. 2-3, pp. 231–244, 2007.
- S. Chiu and M. V. Dragošević, “Moving target indication via RADARSAT-2 multichannel synthetic aperture radar processing,” EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing, vol. 2010, Article ID 740130, 19 pages, 2010.
- P. A. C. Marques and J. M. B. Dias, “Velocity estimation of fast moving targets using a single SAR sensor,” IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 75–89, 2005.
- P. A. C. Marques and J. M. Bioucas Dias, “Moving targets processing in SAR spatial domain,” IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 864–874, 2007.
- J. R. Fienup, “Detecting moving targets in SAR imagery by focusing,” IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 794–809, 2001.
- M. Kirscht, “Detection, velocity estimation and imaging of moving targets with single-channel SAR,” in Proceedings of the 7th European Conference on Synthetic Aperture Radar (EUSAR '98), pp. 587–590, 1998.
- M. Kirscht, “Detection and imaging of arbitrarily moving targets with single-channel SAR,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Radar Conference (RADAR '02), pp. 280–285, October 2002.
- P. Marques, “A novel SAR ambiguity function for traffic monitoring,” in Proceedings of the 8th European Conference on Synthetic Aperture Radar (EUSAR '10), pp. 309–312, Aachen, Germany, June 2010.
- M. Soumekh, Synthetic Aperture Radar Signal Processing with MATLAB Algorithms, Wiley-Interscience, 1999.
- K. Ouchi, “On the multilook images of moving targets by synthetic aperture radars,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 33, no. 8, pp. 823–827, 1985.
- J. M. B. Dias and P. A. C. Marques, “Multiple moving target detection and trajectory estimation using a single SAR sensor,” IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 604–624, 2003.
- M. Soumekh, “Reconnaissance with ultra wideband UHF synthetic aperture radar,” IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 21–40, 1995.
- W. Carrara, R. Goodman, and R. Majewski, Spotlight Synthetic Aperture Radar: Signal Processing Algorithms, Artech House, 1995.
- S. Kay, Modern Spectral Estimation, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, USA, 1988.
- T. Ross, S. Worrell, V. Velten, J. Mossing, and M. Bryant, “Standard SAR ATR evaluation experiments using the MSTAR public release data set,” in Algorithms for Synthetic Aperture Radar Imagery V, vol. 3370 of Proceedings of SPIE, Orlando, Fla, USA, 1998.