- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 374961, 6 pages
Analytical Model of a Weighted Round Robin Service System
Department of Telecommunications and Multimedia, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Žilina, 010 26 Žilina, Slovakia
Received 19 September 2011; Revised 13 January 2012; Accepted 27 January 2012
Academic Editor: Yaohui Jin
Copyright © 2012 Vladimir Hottmar and Bohumil Adamec. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. M. Chaskar and U. Madhow, “Fair scheduling with tunable latency: a Round Robin approach,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Global Telecommunication Conference (GLOBECOM '99), pp. 1328–1333, December 1999.
- A. Orda and A. Sprintson, “Precomputation schemes for QoS routing,” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 578–591, 2003.
- A. Orda, “Routing with end-to-end QoS guarantees in broadband networks,” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 365–374, 1999.
- B. Adamec, Design of optimization model for data communication management in Canpus LAN, Ph.D. dissertation, Department of Telecommunications and Multimedia, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Zilina, Zilina, Slovakia, 2010.
- X. Liu, K. Ravindran, and D. Loguinov, “A queueing-theoretic foundation of available bandwidth estimation: single-hop analysis,” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 918–931, 2007.
- V. Paxson, “End-to-end Internet packet dynamics,” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 277–292, 1999.
- E. Muhammad and S. Stidham, Sample-Path Analysis of Queuing Systems, Kluwer Academic, Boston, Mass, USA, 1999.
- C. W. Chan, Performance Analysis of Telecommunications and Local Area Networks, Kluwer Academic, Norwell, Mass, USA, 2000.