- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 891429, 9 pages
Energy-Aware Adaptive Cooperative FEC Protocol in MIMO Channel for Wireless Sensor Networks
1School of Computer Science & Engineering, Changshu Institute of Technology, Changshu 215500, China
2Department of Computer Science & Technology, Nanjing University of Technology, Nanjing 211816, China
Received 26 March 2013; Accepted 23 June 2013
Academic Editor: Dharma Agrawal
Copyright © 2013 Yong Jin and Guangwei Bai. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jinna Li, Peng Zeng, Xuejun Zong, Meng Zheng, and Xiaoling Zhang, “Joint Design of Transmission Rate and Control for Wireless Sensor Networked Control Systems,” Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Yong Jin, Kaijian Xia, Xiaogang Ren, Jian Cai, and Hongchun Fan, “Adaptive Opportunistic Cooperative Control Mechanism Based on Combination Forecasting and Multilevel Sensing Technology of Sensors for Mobile Internet of Things,” Journal of Sensors, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.