- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 891429, 9 pages
Energy-Aware Adaptive Cooperative FEC Protocol in MIMO Channel for Wireless Sensor Networks
1School of Computer Science & Engineering, Changshu Institute of Technology, Changshu 215500, China
2Department of Computer Science & Technology, Nanjing University of Technology, Nanjing 211816, China
Received 26 March 2013; Accepted 23 June 2013
Academic Editor: Dharma Agrawal
Copyright © 2013 Yong Jin and Guangwei Bai. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Yick, B. Mukherjee, and D. Ghosal, “Wireless sensor network survey,” Computer Networks, vol. 52, no. 12, pp. 2292–2330, 2008.
- I. F. Akyildiz, T. Melodia, and K. R. Chowdury, “Wireless multimedia sensor networks: a survey,” IEEE Wireless Communications, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 32–39, 2007.
- J. S. Ahn, S. W. Hong, and J. Heidemann, “An adaptive FEC code control algorithm for mobile wireless sensor networks,” Journal of Communications and Networks, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 489–498, 2005.
- Y. Jin and G. W. Bai, “A cooperative FEC based on the model of GM, (1,1) and IPv6 for wireless multimedia sensor networks,” Journal of Convergence Information Technology, vol. 7, no. 18, pp. 230–239, 2012.
- G. Gupta, M. Misra, and K. Garg, “Energy efficient data gathering using prediction-based filtering in wireless sensor networks,” International Journal of Information and Communication Technology, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 75–94, 2013.
- S. K. Singh, M. P. Singh, and D. K. Singh, “Energy efficient transmission error recovery for wireless sensor networks,” International Journal of Grid and Distributed Computing, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 89–104, 2010.
- J. Vidhya and P. Dananjayan, “Cooperative MIMO transmissions in WSN using threshold based MAC protocol,” International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 196–210, 2010.
- A. Del Coso, U. Spagnolini, and C. Ibars, “Cooperative distributed MIMO channels in wireless sensor networks,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 402–414, 2007.
- M. Watson, M. Luby, and L. Vicisano, Forward Error Correction (FEC) Building Block, RFC, 5052, IETF, August 2007.
- J. Lacan, V. Roca, J. Peltotalo, and S. Peltotalo, Reed-Solomon Forward Error Correction (FEC) Schemes, RFC, 5510, IETF, April 2009.
- G. N. Bravos, G. Efthymoglou, and A. G. Kanatas, “MIMO-based and SISO multihop sensor networks: energy efficiency evaluation,” in Proceedings of 3rd IEEE International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Communications (WiMob '07), pp. 13–18, October 2007.
- S. M. Rizwan, V. Khurana, and G. Taneja, “Reliability analysis of a hot standby industrial system,” International Journal of Modelling and Simulation, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 315–322, 2010.
- N. Zaeri and S. Habib, “Exploration of sensor technology under simulation and measurement approaches,” International Journal of Information and Communication Technology, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 116–130, 2011.
- “Video Trace Library,” http://trace.eas.asu.edu/yuv.