- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [9 citations: 9 articles]
Articles published in Journal of Ecosystems have been cited 9 times. The following is a list of the 9 articles that have cited the articles published in Journal of Ecosystems.
- Shatrughan Singh, Sudarshan Dutta, and Shreeram Inamdar, “Land application of poultry manure and its influence on spectrofluorometric characteristics of dissolved organic matter,” Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment, 2014.
- Samuel L.O. Quin, Rebekka R.E. Artz, Andrew M. Coupar, Nick A. Littlewood, and Sarah J. Woodin, “Restoration of upland heath from a graminoid- to a Calluna vulgaris-dominated community provides a carbon benefit,” Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment, vol. 185, pp. 133–143, 2014.
- Yoshiyuki Miyazawa, Chanhsom Manythong, Shinji Fukuda, and Kazuo Ogata, “Comparison of the growth traits of a commercial pioneer tree species, paper mulberry (Broussonetia papyrifera L. Vent.), with those of shade-tolerant tree species: investigation of the ecophysiological mechanisms underlying shade-intolerance,” Agroforestry Systems, 2014.
- Shatrughan Singh, Shreeram Inamdar, Myron Mitchell, and Patrick McHale, “Seasonal pattern of dissolved organic matter (DOM) in watershed sources: influence of hydrologic flow paths and autumn leaf fall,” Biogeochemistry, vol. 118, no. 1-3, pp. 321–337, 2014.
- Sadaff Altaf, Gowhar Meraj, and Shakil Ahmad Romshoo, “Morphometry and land cover based multi-criteria analysis for assessing the soil erosion susceptibility of the western Himalayan watershed,” Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 2014.
- Shatrughan Singh, Shreeram Inamdar, and Myron Mitchell, “Changes in dissolved organic matter (DOM) amount and composition along nested headwater stream locations during baseflow and stormflow,” Hydrological Processes, 2014.
- Salim Aijaz Bhat, and Ashok K. Pandit, “Surface Water Quality Assessment of Wular Lake, A Ramsar Site in Kashmir Himalaya, Using Discriminant Analysis and WQI,” Journal of Ecosystems, vol. 2014, pp. 1–18, 2014.
- Thomas B. Parr, Tsutomu Ohno, Christopher S. Cronan, and Kevin S. Simon, “comPARAFAC: a library and tools for rapid and quantitative comparison of dissolved organic matter components resolved by Parallel Factor Analysis,” Limnology and Oceanography-Methods, vol. 12, pp. 114–125, 2014.
- David Menier, Bernard Pierson, Aicha Chalabi, King King Ting, and Manuel Pubellier, “Morphological indicators of structural control, relative sea-level fluctuations and platform drowning on Present-Day and Miocene carbonate platforms,” Marine and Petroleum Geology, 2014.