- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [9 citations: 9 articles]
Articles published in Journal of Energy have been cited 9 times. The following is a list of the 9 articles that have cited the articles published in Journal of Energy.
- Panagiota Fokianou, Maria Samarakou, Dionisis Kandris, and Emmanouil D. Fylladitakis, “Star-Delta Switches Evaluation for Use in Grid-Connected Wind Farm Installations,” Advances in Mechanical Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Borja Rodriguez-Cabo, Hector Rodriguez, Eva Rodil, and Alberto Arce, “Extractive and oxidative-extractive desulfurization of fuels with ionic liq uids,” Fuel, vol. 117, pp. 882–889, 2014.
- Swapnil A. Dharaskar, Kailas L. Wasewar, Mahesh N. Varma, Diwakar Z. Shende, Kiran Kumar Tadi, and Chang Kyoo Yoo, “Synthesis, characterization, and application of novel trihexyl tetradecyl phosphonium bis (2,4,4-trimethylpentyl) phosphinate for extractive desulfurization of liquid fuel,” Fuel Processing Technology, vol. 123, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Mohammad J. Khosrowjerdi, and Mohammad Salari, “LMI Based Sliding Mode Surface Design With Mixed H-2/H-infinity Optimizatio n,” Journal of Dynamic Systems Measurement and Control-Transactions of The Asme, vol. 136, no. 1, 2014.
- Francisco Palacios-Quiñonero, Jesus Vicente-Rodrigo, Maria A. Molina-Hernández, and Hamid Reza Karimi, “Improved Switching Strategy for Selective Harmonic Elimination in DC-AC Signal Generation via Pulse-Width Modulation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Swapnil A. Dharaskar, Kailas L. Wasewar, Mahesh N. Varma, Diwakar Z. Shende, and Chang Kyoo Yoo, “Synthesis, Characterization and Application 1-Butyl-3-Methylimidazolium Tetrafluoroborate for Extractive Desulfurization of Liquid Fuel,” Arabian Journal of Chemistry, 2013.
- Donatien Njomo, and Lessly Ebengai, “An Improved Nonlinear Five-Point Model for Photovoltaic Modules,” International Journal of Photoenergy, 2013.
- Edward P. Norkus, “Venous Thromboembolism Prophylaxis in the Nursing Home: To Do or Not To Do?,” Journal Of The American Medical Directors Association, vol. 14, no. 8, pp. 535–539, 2013.
- Swapnil A. Dharaskar, Mahesh N. Varma, Diwakar Z. Shende, Chang Kyoo Yoo, and Kailas L. Wasewar, “Synthesis, Characterization and Application of 1-Butyl-3 Methylimidazolium Chloride as Green Material for Extractive Desulfurization of Liquid Fuel,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.