- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 260525, 14 pages
Navajo Coal Combustion and Respiratory Health Near Shiprock, New Mexico
1Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey, 12201 Sunrise Valley Drive, Mail Stop 956, Reston, VA 20192, USA
2Diné Environmental Institute, Diné College, 1228 Yucca Street, P.O. Box 580, Shiprock, NM 87420, USA
3School of Public Health, George Washington University, 2300 I Street, NW, Washington, DC 20037, USA
Received 18 December 2009; Accepted 23 April 2010
Academic Editor: Joachim Heinrich
Copyright © 2010 Joseph E. Bunnell et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- J. Baumgartner, J. J. Schauer, M. Ezzati, L. Lu, C. Cheng, J. Patz, and L. E. Bautista, “Patterns and predictors of personal exposure to indoor air pollution from biomass combustion among women and children in rural China,” Indoor Air, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 479–488, 2011.
- Zoë Corbyn, “Science education: Research on the reservation,” Nature, vol. 471, no. 7336, pp. 25–26, 2011.
- Jamie Rylance, Stephen B. Gordon, Luke P. Naeher, Archana Patel, John R. Balmes, Olorunfemi Adetona, Derek K. Rogalsky, and William J. Martin, “Household air pollution: a call for studies into biomarkers of exposure and predictors of respiratory disease,” American Journal Of Physiology-Lung Cellular And Molecular Physiology, vol. 304, no. 9, pp. L571–L578, 2013.
- Rebecca Fairfax Clay, “Tribe at a Crossroads: The Navajo Nation Purchases a Coal Mine,” Environmental Health Perspectives, vol. 122, no. 4, pp. A104–A107, 2014.