- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 850105, 10 pages
Thyroid Cancer Incidence in New Jersey: Time Trend, Birth Cohort and Socioeconomic Status Analysis (1979–2006)
Cancer Epidemiology Services, New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services, P.O. Box 369, Trenton, NJ 08625-0369, USA
Received 10 May 2011; Accepted 15 September 2011
Academic Editor: T. Zheng
Copyright © 2011 Lisa M. Roche et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chin-Hsiao Tseng, “Thyroid Cancer Risk Is Not Increased in Diabetic Patients,” Plos One, vol. 7, no. 12, 2012.
- Antoinette M. Stroup, C. Janna Harrell, and Kimberly A. Herget, “Long-Term Survival in Young Women: Hazards and Competing Risks after Thyroid Cancer,” Journal of Cancer Epidemiology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- Marika Bajc, “Potential of hybrid V/P SPECT-low-dose CT in lung diagnostics,” Breathe, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 49–60, 2012.
- Stephanie Siu, James Ted McDonald, Murali Rajaraman, Jason Franklin, Terri Paul, Irina Rachinsky, Deric Morrison, S. Ali Imran, Steven Burrell, Robert Hart, Al Driedger, Mahmoud Badreddine, John Yoo, Martin Corsten, and Stan Van Uum, “Is Lower Socioeconomic Status Associated with More Advanced Thyroid Cancer Stage at Presentation? A Study in Two Canadian Centers,” Thyroid, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 545–551, 2014.
- Benoit Guay, Stephanie Johnson-Obaseki, James Ted McDonald, Chris Connell, and Martin Corsten, “Incidence of Differentiated Thyroid Cancer by Socioeconomic Status and Urban Residence: Canada 1991–2006,” Thyroid, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 552–555, 2014.
- Stephen F. Hall, Jonathan Irish, Patti Groome, and Rebecca Griffiths, “Access, excess, and overdiagnosis: the case for thyroid cancer,” Cancer Medicine, 2014.