- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 145861, 10 pages
Exploring the Next Frontier for Tobacco Control: Nondaily Smoking among New York City Adults
Bureau of Chronic Disease Prevention and Tobacco Control, New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, CN-18, Queens, NY 11101, USA
Received 3 November 2011; Revised 10 February 2012; Accepted 28 February 2012
Academic Editor: Joanna Cohen
Copyright © 2012 Rachel Sacks et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Carl A. Latkin, Laura I. Murray, Katherine Clegg Smith, Joanna E. Cohen, and Amy R. Knowlton, “The prevalence and correlates of single cigarette selling among urban disadvantaged drug users in Baltimore, Maryland,” Drug and Alcohol Dependence, vol. 132, no. 3, pp. 466–470, 2013.
- Elizabeth A. Kilgore, Jenna Mandel-Ricci, Michael Johns, Micaela H. Coady, Sarah B. Perl, Andrew Goodman, and Susan M. Kansagra, “Making It Harder to Smoke and Easier to Quit: The Effect of 10 Years of Tobacco Control in New York City,” American Journal of Public Health, vol. 104, no. 6, pp. e5–e8, 2014.
- Lindsay Robertson, Ella Iosua, Rob McGee, and Robert J. Hancox, “Nondaily, Low-Rate Daily, and High-Rate Daily Smoking in Young Adults: A 17-Year Follow-Up,” Nicotine & Tobacco Research, pp. ntv167, 2015.
- John P. Jasek, Michael Johns, Ijeoma Mbamalu, Kari Auer, Elizabeth A. Kilgore, and Susan M. Kansagra, “One cigarette is one too many: evaluating a light smoker-targeted media campaign,” Tobacco Control, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 362–368, 2015.
- Jamie Guillory, Michael Johns, Shannon M. Farley, and Pamela M. Ling, “Loose Cigarette Purchasing and Nondaily Smoking Among Young Adult Bar Patrons in New York City,” American Journal of Public Health, pp. e1–e8, 2015.
- Alice E. Welch, John P. Jasek, Kimberly Caramanica, Mariana C. Chiles, and Michael Johns, “Cigarette smoking and 9/11-related posttraumatic stress disorder among World Trade Center Health Registry enrollees, 2003–12,” Preventive Medicine, 2015.
- Jose L. Moreno, Delwyn Catley, Hyoung S. Lee, and Kathy Goggin, “The Relationship Between ART Adherence and Smoking Status Among HIV+ Individuals,” AIDS and Behavior, 2015.