- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 619381, 9 pages
Solar Radiation and Vitamin D: Mitigating Environmental Factors in Autoimmune Disease
Department of Family Medicine, University of Alberta, Suite No. 301, 9509-156 Street, Edmonton, AB, T6G 2M7, Canada
Received 3 July 2011; Revised 29 November 2011; Accepted 13 December 2011
Academic Editor: Robin Bernhoft
Copyright © 2012 Gerry K. Schwalfenberg. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Adrianna Mostowska, Margarita Lianeri, Mariusz Wudarski, Marzena Olesinska, and Pawel P. Jagodzinski, “Vitamin D receptor gene BsmI, FokI, ApaI and TaqI polymorphisms and the ris k of systemic lupus erythematosus,” Molecular Biology Reports, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 803–810, 2013.
- John J. Cannell, and William B. Grant, “What is the role of vitamin D in autism?,” Dermato-Endocrinology, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 199–204, 2013.