- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 810501, 11 pages
Human Biological Monitoring of Diisononyl Phthalate and Diisodecyl Phthalate: A Review
National Biomonitoring Section, Chemicals Surveillance Bureau, Health Canada, 269, Laurier Avenue, Ottawa, ON, K1A 0K9, Canada
Received 1 September 2011; Accepted 17 October 2011
Academic Editor: David O. Carpenter
Copyright © 2012 Gurusankar Saravanabhavan and Janine Murray. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mei-Ling Hou, Li-Wen Chang, Chang-Jung Chiang, Yang-Hwei Tsuang, Chi-Hung Lin, and Tung-Hu Tsai, “Pharmacokinetics of di-isononyl phthalate in freely moving rats by UPLC-MS/ MS,” International Journal of Pharmaceutics, vol. 450, no. 1-2, pp. 36–43, 2013.
- Gurusankar Saravanabhavan, Mireille Guay, Éric Langlois, Suzelle Giroux, Janine Murray, and Douglas Haines, “Biomonitoring of phthalate metabolites in the Canadian population through the Canadian Health Measures Survey (2007–2009),” International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health, 2013.