- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 810501, 11 pages
Human Biological Monitoring of Diisononyl Phthalate and Diisodecyl Phthalate: A Review
National Biomonitoring Section, Chemicals Surveillance Bureau, Health Canada, 269, Laurier Avenue, Ottawa, ON, Canada K1A 0K9
Received 1 September 2011; Accepted 17 October 2011
Academic Editor: David O. Carpenter
Copyright © 2012 Gurusankar Saravanabhavan and Janine Murray. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mei-Ling Hou, Li-Wen Chang, Chang-Jung Chiang, Yang-Hwei Tsuang, Chi-Hung Lin, and Tung-Hu Tsai, “Pharmacokinetics of di-isononyl phthalate in freely moving rats by UPLC-MS/ MS,” International Journal of Pharmaceutics, vol. 450, no. 1-2, pp. 36–43, 2013.
- Kevin M. Kransler, Ammie N. Bachman, and Richard H. McKee, “Estimates of daily di-isodecyl phthalate (DIDP) intake calculated from urinary biomonitoring data,” Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology, vol. 65, no. 1, pp. 29–33, 2013.
- Gurusankar Saravanabhavan, Mireille Guay, Éric Langlois, Suzelle Giroux, Janine Murray, and Douglas Haines, “Biomonitoring of phthalate metabolites in the Canadian population through the Canadian Health Measures Survey (2007–2009),” International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health, 2013.
- Gabriele Bolte, Ralph Schuster, Mandy Kiranoglu, Wolfgang Voekel, Ludwig Gruber, and Martin Schlummer, “Phthalate and di-(2-ethylhexyl) adipate (DEHA) intake by German infants bas ed on the results of a duplicate diet study and biomonitoring data (INES 2) ,” Food And Chemical Toxicology, vol. 53, pp. 272–280, 2013.
- Monika Kasper-Sonnenberg, Holger M. Koch, Jürgen Wittsiepe, Thomas Brüning, and Michael Wilhelm, “Phthalate metabolites and bisphenol A in urines from German school-aged children: Results of the Duisburg Birth Cohort and Bochum Cohort Studies,” International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health, 2014.
- Andreia Alves, Agnieszka Kucharska, Claudio Erratico, Fuchao Xu, Elly Den Hond, Gudrun Koppen, Guido Vanermen, Adrian Covaci, and Stefan Voorspoels, “Human biomonitoring of emerging pollutants through non-invasive matrices: state of the art and future potential,” Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2014.