- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 958175, 10 pages
Health and the Built Environment: Exploring Foundations for a New Interdisciplinary Profession
City Futures Research Centre, Faculty of the Built Environment, The University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW 2052, Australia
Received 6 January 2012; Revised 18 April 2012; Accepted 9 May 2012
Academic Editor: David Strogatz
Copyright © 2012 Jennifer Kent and Susan Thompson. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jeanette Gustat, Amy A. Eyler, Isobel Healy, Jill Litt, Hannah Reed, Rachel G. Tabak, Karen Valentine Goins, Daniel Bornstein, Cheryl Carnoske, and Rodney Lyn, “Lessons in promoting active living: The collaborative perspective,” Journal of Public Health Management and Practice, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. S58–S64, 2013.
- Cassandra Phoenix, Nicholas J. Osborne, Clare Redshaw, Rebecca Moran, Will Stahl-Timmins, Michael H. Depledge, Lora E. Fleming, and Benedict W. Wheeler, “Paradigmatic approaches to studying environment and human health: (Forgotten) implications for interdisciplinary research,” Environmental Science & Policy, vol. 25, pp. 218–228, 2013.
- Bhishna Bajracharya, Linda Too, and Isara Khanjanasthiti, “Supporting active and healthy living in master-planned communities: a case study,” Australian Planner, pp. 1–13, 2014.