- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 142065, 8 pages
The Distributional Characteristics of Heavy Metal in Jiangsu Province Shoal Sea
1Key Laboratory of Meteorological Disaster of Ministry of Education, Nanjing University of Information & Technology, Nanjing 210044, China
2Hohai University, Key Laboratory of Coastal Disaster, Nanjing 210093, China
3Ministry of Education Key Laboratory for Coast and Islands Development, Nanjing University, Nanjing 210093, China
Received 21 December 2012; Revised 23 February 2013; Accepted 23 February 2013
Academic Editor: David O. Carpenter
Copyright © 2013 Yu Wenjin and Zou Xinqing. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Z. L. Chen, S. Y. Xu, L. Liu, et al., “The space distributes and Backlog of heavy metal in Shanghai the strand shore tide pool deposition,” Acta Geographica Sinica, vol. 6, pp. 641–650, 2000 (Chinese).
- J. Bi Ch, The Research on the Heavy Metals Timespace Distributes the Regulation and Its Living Creature Usefulness on the Plant Root Fasten in Tidal Land, Eastern China Normal University, Shanghai, China, 2001.
- G. Muller, “Index of Geo-accumulation in sediment of the Rhine Rive,” GEO Journal, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 108–118, 1969.
- L. Hakanson, “An ecological risk index for aquatic pollution control. A sedimentological approach,” Water Research, vol. 14, no. 8, pp. 975–1001, 1980.
- M. Aloupi and M. O. Angelidis, “Geochemistry of natural and anthropogenic metals in the coastal sediments of the island of Lesvos, Aegean Sea,” Environmental Pollution, vol. 113, no. 2, pp. 211–219, 2001.
- C. Izquierdo, J. Usero, and I. Gracia, “Speciation of heavy metals in sediments from salt marshes on the Southern Atlantic coast of Spain,” Marine Pollution Bulletin, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 123–128, 1997.
- K. K. Turekian and K. H. Wedepohl, “Distribution of the elements in some major units of the earth crust,” Geological Society of America Bulletin, vol. 72, no. 2, pp. 175–191, 1961.
- S. R. Taylor, “Abundance of chemical elements in the continental crust: a new table,” Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, vol. 28, no. 8, pp. 1273–1285, 1964.
- J. Li and C. J. Zhang, Environmental Bank-Number Book, Chinese Environment publish, 1988.
- W. J. Yu, X. Q. Zou, and D. K. Zhu, “The study on sedimentation rate and the character about heavy metal of tidal flat in northern Jiangsu province,” Marine Geology & Quaternary Geology, vol. 2, pp. 25–31, 2007.