- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 675426, 7 pages
Smokeless Tobacco and Dual Use among Firefighters in the Central United States
Center for Fire Rescue and EMS Health Research, Institute for Biobehavioral Health Research, National Development and Research Institutes, 1920 West 143rd Street, Leawood, KS 66224, USA
Received 15 October 2012; Revised 18 February 2013; Accepted 18 February 2013
Academic Editor: Edward Trapido
Copyright © 2013 Nattinee Jitnarin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Christopher K. Haddock, Sara A. Jahnke, Nattinee Jitnarin, and R. Sue Day, “An examination of the benefits of health promotion programs for the nationa l fire service,” Bmc Public Health, vol. 13, 2013.
- Austin L. Brown, Michelle L. Wilkinson, Walker S. C. Poston, Christopher Keith Haddock, Sara A. Jahnke, and Rena Sue Day, “Adiposity Predicts Self-Reported Frequency of Poor Health Days Among Male Firefighters,” Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, vol. 56, no. 6, pp. 667–672, 2014.