- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Function Spaces and Applications
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 825240, 9 pages
Nontangential Limits for Modified Poisson Integrals of Boundary Functions in a Cone
Department of Mathematics and Information Science, Henan University of Economics and Law, Zhengzhou 450002, China
Received 17 May 2012; Accepted 8 July 2012
Academic Editor: Dachun Yang
Copyright © 2012 Lei Qiao. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. Gilbarg and N. S. Trudinger, Elliptic Partial Differential Equations of Second Order, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1977.
- C. Miranda, Partial Differential Equations of Elliptic Type, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1970.
- R. Courant and D. Hilbert, Methods of Mathematical Physics. Vol. I, Interscience Publishers., New York, NY, USA, 1953.
- M. Brundin, Boundary behavior of eigenfunctions for the hyperbolic Laplacian [Ph.D. thesis], Göteborg University and Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden, 2002.
- Y. Mizuta and T. Shimomura, “Growth properties for modified Poisson integrals in a half space,” Pacific Journal of Mathematics, vol. 212, no. 2, pp. 333–346, 2003.
- P. Sjögren, “Une remarque sur la convergence des fonctions propres du laplacien à valeur propre critique,” in Théorie du Potentiel (Orsay, 1983), vol. 1096 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, pp. 544–548, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1984.
- P. Sjögren, “Approach regions for the square root of the Poisson kernel and bounded functions,” Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, vol. 55, no. 3, pp. 521–527, 1997.
- J.-O. Rönning, “Convergence results for the square root of the Poisson kernel,” Mathematica Scandinavica, vol. 81, no. 2, pp. 219–235, 1997.
- M. Brundin, Approach regions for the square root of the Poisson kernel and weak Lp boundary functions [thesis], Göteborg University and Chalmers University of Technology, 1999.
- M. Essén and J. L. Lewis, “The generalized Ahlfors-Heins theorem in certain -dimensional cones,” Mathematica Scandinavica, vol. 33, pp. 111–129, 1973.
- V. S. Azarin, “Generalization of a theorem of Hayman on subharmonic functions in an m-dimensional cone,” American Mathematical Society Translations, vol. 2, no. 80, pp. 119–138, 1969.