- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Function Spaces and Applications
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 915830, 7 pages
Fundamental Spectral Theory of Fractional Singular Sturm-Liouville Operator
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Firat University, 23119 Elazig, Turkey
Received 29 May 2013; Accepted 19 July 2013
Academic Editor: Kehe Zhu
Copyright © 2013 Erdal Bas. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. S. Johnson, An Introduction To Sturm-Liouville Theory, University of Newcastle, 2006.
- A. Zettl, Sturm-Liouville Theory, vol. 121 of Mathematical Surveys and Monographs, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 2005.
- W. O. Amrein, A. M. Hinz, and D. B. Pearson, Eds., Sturm-Liouville Theory, Past and Present, Birkhäuser, Basel, Switzerland, 2005.
- E. S. Panakhov and R. Yilmazer, “A Hochstadt-Lieberman theorem for the hydrogen atom equation,” Applied and Computational Mathematics, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 74–80, 2012.
- B. M. Levitan and I. S. Sargsjan, Introduction to Spectral Theory: Self adjoint Ordinary Differential Operators, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 1975.
- J. Qi and S. Chen, “Eigenvalue problems of the model from nonlocal continuum mechanics,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 52, no. 7, Article ID 073516, 2011.
- E. S. Panakhov and M. Sat, “Reconstruction of potential function for Sturm-Liouville operator with Coulomb potential,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2013, article 49, 2013.
- A. Carpinteri and F. Mainardi, Eds., Fractals and Fractional Calculus in Continum Mechanics, Telos: Springer, 1998.
- B. J. West, M. Bologna, and P. Grigolini, Physics of Fractal Operators, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2003.
- I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations, vol. 198, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1999.
- R. Hilfer, Ed., Applications of Fractional Calculus in Physics, World Scientific, Singapore, 2000.
- S. G. Samko, A. A. Kilbas, and O. I. Marichev, Fractional Integrals and Derivatives: Theory and Applications, Gordon and Breach, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 1993.
- K. S. Miller and B. Ross, An Introduction to the Fractional Calculus and Fractional Differential Equations, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1993.
- A. A. Kilbas, H. M. Srivastava, and J. J. Trujillo, Theory and Applications of Fractional Differential Equations, vol. 204, Elsevier, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2006.
- R. Yilmazer and E. Bas, “Fractional solutions of confluent hypergeometric equation,” Journal of the Chungcheong Mathematical Society, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 149–157, 2012.
- X. Jiang and H. Qi, “Thermal wave model of bioheat transfer with modified Riemann-Liouville fractional derivative,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 45, no. 48, Article ID 485101, 2012.
- X. Jiang and M. Xu, “The time fractional heat conduction equation in the general orthogonal curvilinear coordinate and the cylindrical coordinate systems,” Physica A, vol. 389, no. 17, pp. 3368–3374, 2010.
- E. Nakai and G. Sadasue, “Martingale Morrey-Campanato spaces and fractional integrals,” Journal of Function Spaces and Applications, vol. 2012, Article ID 673929, 29 pages, 2012.
- Y. Wang, L. Liu, and Y. Wu, “Existence and uniqueness of a positive solution to singular fractional differential equations,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2012, article 81, 2012.
- D. Băleanu and O. G. Mustafa, “On the existence interval for the initial value problem of a fractional differential equation,” Hacettepe Journal of Mathematics and Statistics, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 581–587, 2011.
- M. Klimek, On Solutions of Linear Fractional Differential Equations of a Variational Type, The Publishing Office of Czestochowa, University of Technology, Czestochowa, Poland, 2009.
- Q. M. Al-Mdallal, “An efficient method for solving fractional Sturm-Liouville problems,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 183–189, 2009.
- V. S. Ertürk, “Computing eigenelements of Sturm-Liouville problems of fractional order via fractional differential transform method,” Mathematical & Computational Applications, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 712–720, 2011.
- M. Klimek and O. P. Argawal, “On a regular fractional Sturm-Liouville problem with derivatives of order in (0, 1),” in Proceedings of the 13th International Carpathian Control Conference, May 2012.