- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Function Spaces and Applications
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 968356, 5 pages
Oscillatory Criteria for Higher Order Functional Differential Equations with Damping
1College of Electronic and Information Engineering, Hebei University, Baoding 071002, China
2College of Mathematics and Computer Science, Hebei University, Baoding 071002, China
Received 19 September 2012; Accepted 25 November 2012
Academic Editor: Feliz Minhós
Copyright © 2013 Peiguang Wang and Hai Cai. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Wang and M. Wang, “Oscillation of a class of higher order neutral differential equations,” Archivum Mathematicum, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 201–208, 2004.
- Y. G. Sun, “Oscillation of second order functional differential equations with damping,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 178, no. 2, pp. 519–526, 2006.
- P. G. Wang and X. Liu, “Interval oscillation for some kinds of even-order nonlinear differential equations,” Chinese Journal of Engineering Mathematics, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 1031–1038, 2005.
- I. T. Kiguradze, “On the oscillatory character of solutions of the equation ,” Matematicheskil Sbornik, vol. 65, pp. 172–187, 1964 (Russian).
- C. Philos, “A new criterion for the oscillatory and asymptotic behavior of delay differential equations,” L'Académie Polonaise des Sciences. Bulletin. Série des Sciences Mathématiques, vol. 29, no. 7-8, pp. 367–370, 1981.