- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Function Spaces and Applications
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 393710, 5 pages
-Algebras Generated by a System of Unilateral Weighted Shifts and Their Application
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Istanbul University, 34134 Istanbul, Turkey
Received 5 September 2012; Accepted 28 November 2012
Academic Editor: Lars Diening
Copyright © 2012 Beyaz Basak KOCA and Nazim SADIK. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. A. Coburn, “The -algebra generated by an isometry,” Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 73, pp. 722–726, 1967.
- L. A. Coburn, “The -algebra generated by an isometry. II,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 137, pp. 211–217, 1969.
- N. P. Jewell and A. R. Lubin, “Commuting weighted shifts and analytic function theory in several variables,” Journal of Operator Theory, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 207–223, 1979.
- F. Ergezen and N. Sadik, “On some operator algebras generated by unilateral weighted shifts,” Publicationes Mathematicae Debrecen, vol. 76, no. 1-2, pp. 21–30, 2010.
- R. E. Curto and J. Yoon, “Jointly hyponormal pairs of commuting subnormal operators need not be jointly subnormal,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 358, no. 11, pp. 5139–5159, 2006.
- R. E. Curto and K. R. Yan, “The spectral picture of Reinhardt measures,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 131, no. 2, pp. 279–301, 1995.
- N. M. Sadikov, “Toeplitz operators on the disc,” Izvestiya Akademii Nauk Azerbaĭdzhanskoĭ SSR. Seriya Fiziko-Tekhnicheskikh i Matematicheskikh Nauk, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 8–12, 1984 (Russian).
- R. G. Douglas and R. Howe, “On the -algebra of Toeplitz operators on the quarterplane,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 158, pp. 203–217, 1971.
- R. E. Curto and P. S. Muhly, “-algebras of multiplication operators on Bergman spaces,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 64, no. 3, pp. 315–329, 1985.
- F. Ergezen, “On unilateral weighted shifts in noncommutative operator theory,” Topology and Its Applications, vol. 155, no. 17-18, pp. 1929–1934, 2008.
- N. M. Sadikov, “On a method of Z. I. Halilov,” Akademiya Nauk Azerbaĭdzhanskoĭ SSR. Doklady, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 13–15, 1981 (Russian).