- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Function Spaces and Applications
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 414201, 16 pages
Toeplitz Operators with Quasihomogeneous Symbols on the Bergman Space of the Unit Ball
1College of Science, Dalian Ocean University, Dalian 116023, China
2School of Mathematical Sciences, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian 116024, China
Received 24 May 2012; Revised 6 August 2012; Accepted 30 August 2012
Academic Editor: Nikolai M. Vasilevski
Copyright © 2012 Bo Zhang and Yufeng Lu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Z.-H. Zhou and X.-T. Dong, “Algebraic properties of Toeplitz operators with radial symbols on the Bergman space of the unit ball,” Integral Equations and Operator Theory, vol. 64, no. 1, pp. 137–154, 2009.
- I. Louhichi, E. Strouse, and L. Zakariasy, “Products of Toeplitz operators on the Bergman space,” Integral Equations and Operator Theory, vol. 54, no. 4, pp. 525–539, 2006.
- S. Grudsky, A. Karapetyants, and N. Vasilevski, “Toeplitz operators on the unit ball in with radial symbols,” Journal of Operator Theory, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 325–346, 2003.
- A. Brown and P. R. Halmos, “Algebraic properties of Toeplitz operators,” Journal für die Reine und Angewandte Mathematik, vol. 213, pp. 89–102, 1963.
- P. Ahern and Ž. Čučković, “A theorem of Brown-Halmos type for Bergman space Toeplitz operators,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 187, no. 1, pp. 200–210, 2001.
- P. Ahern, “On the range of the Berezin transform,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 215, no. 1, pp. 206–216, 2004.
- I. Louhichi and L. Zakariasy, “On Toeplitz operators with quasihomogeneous symbols,” Archiv der Mathematik, vol. 85, no. 3, pp. 248–257, 2005.
- S. Axler, Sun-Y.A. Chang, and D. Sarason, “Products of Toeplitz operators,” Integral Equations and Operator Theory, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 285–309, 1978.
- X. Ding and D. Zheng, “Finite rank commutator of Toeplitz operators or Hankel operators,” Houston Journal of Mathematics, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 1099–1119, 2008.
- K. Guo, S. Sun, and D. Zheng, “Finite rank commutators and semicommutators of Toeplitz operators with harmonic symbols,” Illinois Journal of Mathematics, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 583–596, 2007.
- D. H. Luecking, “Finite rank Toeplitz operators on the Bergman space,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 136, no. 5, pp. 1717–1723, 2008.
- Ž. Čučković and I. Louhichi, “Finite rank commutators and semicommutators of quasihomogeneous Toeplitz operators,” Complex Analysis and Operator Theory, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 429–439, 2008.
- B. Zhang, Y. Shi, and Y. Lu, “Algebraic properties of Toeplitz operators on the polydisk,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, Article ID 962313, 18 pages, 2011.
- R. Remmert, Classical Topics in Complex Function Theory, vol. 172, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1998.
- T. Le, “Finite-rank products of Toeplitz operators in several complex variables,” Integral Equations and Operator Theory, vol. 63, no. 4, pp. 547–555, 2009.
- N. Vasilevski, “Parabolic quasi-radial quasi-homogeneous symbols and commutative algebras of Toeplitz operators,” in Topics in Operator Theory. Volume 1. Operators, Matrices and Analytic Functions, vol. 202, pp. 553–568, Birkhäuser, Basel, Switzerland, 2010.
- N. Vasilevski, “Quasi-radial quasi-homogeneous symbols and commutative Banach algebras of Toeplitz operators,” Integral Equations and Operator Theory, vol. 66, no. 1, pp. 141–152, 2010.