- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Function Spaces and Applications
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 947080, 7 pages
Biseparating Maps on Fréchet Function Algebras
1Department of Mathematics, Science and Research Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran 14778-93855, Iran
2Department of Mathematics, Islamic Azad University, Islamshahr Branch, Tehran 33147-67653, Iran
Received 20 August 2012; Accepted 13 November 2012
Academic Editor: Henryk Hudzik
Copyright © 2012 M. S. Hashemi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Z. Vulkh, “On linear multiplicative operations,” Doklady Akademii Nauk USSR, vol. 41, pp. 148–151, 1943.
- B. Z. Vulkh, “Multiplication in linear semi-ordered spaces and its application to the theory of operations,” Matematicheskii Sbornik, vol. 22, pp. 267–317, 1948.
- K. Jarosz, “Automatic continuity of separating linear isomorphisms,” Canadian Mathematical Bulletin, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 139–144, 1990.
- J. J. Font, “Automatic continuity of certain isomorphisms between regular Banach function algebras,” Glasgow Mathematical Journal, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 333–343, 1997.
- H.-L. Gau, J.-S. Jeang, and N.-C. Wong, “An algebraic approach to the Banach-Stone theorem for separating linear bijections,” Taiwanese Journal of Mathematics, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 399–403, 2002.
- H.-L. Gau, J.-S. Jeang, and N.-C. Wong, “Biseparating linear maps between continuous vector-valued function spaces,” Journal of the Australian Mathematical Society, vol. 74, no. 1, pp. 101–109, 2003.
- Y. A. Abramovich and A. K. Kitover, “A solution to a problem on invertible disjointness preserving operators,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 126, no. 5, pp. 1501–1505, 1998.
- Y. A. Abramovich and A. K. Kitover, “Inverses of disjointness preserving operators,” Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 143, no. 679, 2000.
- J. Araujo, “Separating maps and linear isometries between some spaces of continuous functions,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 226, no. 1, pp. 23–39, 1998.
- J. Araujo, “Realcompactness and spaces of vector-valued functions,” Fundamenta Mathematicae, vol. 172, no. 1, pp. 27–40, 2002.
- J. Araujo and L. Dubarbie, “Biseparating maps between Lipschitz function spaces,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 357, no. 1, pp. 191–200, 2009.
- J. Araujo and K. Jarosz, “Automatic continuity of biseparating maps,” Studia Mathematica, vol. 155, no. 3, pp. 231–239, 2003.
- J. J. Font and S. Hernández, “On separating maps between locally compact spaces,” Archiv der Mathematik, vol. 63, no. 2, pp. 158–165, 1994.
- J.-S. Jeang and N.-C. Wong, “Weighted composition operators of ,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 201, no. 3, pp. 981–993, 1996.
- D. H. Leung, “Biseparating maps on generalized Lipschitz spaces,” Studia Mathematica, vol. 196, no. 1, pp. 23–40, 2010.
- L. Li and N.-C. Wong, “Banach-Stone theorems for vector valued functions on completely regular spaces,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 395, no. 1, pp. 265–274, 2012.
- H. Goldmann, Uniform Fréchet Algebras, vol. 162 of North-Holland Mathematics Studies, North-Holland, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1990.
- H. G. Dales and A. M. Davie, “Quasianalytic Banach function algebras,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 13, pp. 28–50, 1973.
- T. G. Honary and H. Mahyar, “Approximation in Lipschitz algebras of infinitely differentiable functions,” Bulletin of the Korean Mathematical Society, vol. 36, no. 4, pp. 629–636, 1999.
- H. D. Dales, Banach Algebras and Automatic Continuity, LMS Monographs 24, Clarendon Press, Oxford, UK, 2000.
- J. J. Font, “Disjointness preserving mappings between Fourier algebras,” Colloquium Mathematicum, vol. 77, no. 2, pp. 179–187, 1998.