- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Function Spaces and Applications
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 793263, 5 pages
Generalized Quasilinearization for the System of Fractional Differential Equations
1College of Electronic and Information Engineering, Hebei University, Baoding 071002, China
2College of Mathematics and Computer Science, Hebei University, Baoding 071002, China
Received 9 December 2012; Accepted 8 February 2013
Academic Editor: Yongsheng S. Han
Copyright © 2013 Peiguang Wang and Ying Hou. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. S. Miller and B. Ross, An Introduction to the Fractional Calculus and Differential Equations, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1993.
- I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations, vol. 198, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1999.
- A. A. Kilbas, H. M. Srivastava, and J. J. Trujillo, Theory and Applications of Fractional Differential Equations, vol. 204 of North-Holland Mathematics Studies, Elsevier Science B.V., Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2006.
- B. J. West, M. Bologna, and P. Grigolini, Physics of Fractal Operators, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2003.
- L. Debnath, “Recent applications of fractional calculus to science and engineering,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 2003, no. 54, pp. 3413–3442, 2003.
- Y. Rossikhin and M. V. Shitikova, “Applications of fractional calculus to dynamic problems of linear and nonlinear hereditary mechanics of solids,” Applied Mechanics Reviews, vol. 50, no. 1, pp. 15–67, 1997.
- N. M. Fonseca Ferreira, F. B. Duarte, M. F. M. Lima, M. G. Marcos, and J. A. Tenreiro Machado, “Application of fractional calculus in the dynamical analysis and control of mechanical manipulators,” Fractional Calculus & Applied Analysis, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 91–113, 2008.
- V. Lakshmikantham and A. S. Vatsala, “Basic theory of fractional differential equations,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 69, no. 8, pp. 2677–2682, 2008.
- Z. Denton and A. S. Vatsala, “Fractional integral inequalities and applications,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 59, no. 3, pp. 1087–1094, 2010.
- C. B. Zhai, W. P. Yan, and C. Yang, “A sum operator method for the existence and uniqueness of positive solutions to Riemann-Liouville fractional differential equation boundary value problems,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 858–866, 2013.
- V. Lakshmikantham, “Theory of fractional functional differential equations,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 69, no. 10, pp. 3337–3343, 2008.
- T. Jankowski, “Fractional differential equations with deviating arguments,” Dynamic Systems and Applications, vol. 17, no. 3-4, pp. 677–684, 2008.
- M. Benchohra, J. Henderson, S. K. Ntouyas, and A. Ouahab, “Existence results for fractional order functional differential equations with infinite delay,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 338, no. 2, pp. 1340–1350, 2008.
- B. Ahmad and S. Sivasundaram, “Existence of solutions for impulsive integral boundary value problems of fractional order,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 134–141, 2010.
- W. Deng, “Numerical algorithm for the time fractional Fokker-Planck equation,” Journal of Computational Physics, vol. 227, no. 2, pp. 1510–1522, 2007.
- T. Jankowski, “Fractional equations of Volterra type involving a Riemann-Liouville derivative,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 344–350, 2013.
- M. M. El-Borai, K. E.-S. El-Nadi, and H. A. Fouad, “On some fractional stochastic delay differential equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 59, no. 3, pp. 1165–1170, 2010.
- J. Henderson and A. Ouahab, “Impulsive differential inclusions with fractional order,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 59, no. 3, pp. 1191–1226, 2010.
- V. Lakshmikantham and A. S. Vatsala, “General uniqueness and monotone iterative technique for fractional differential equations,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 21, no. 8, pp. 828–834, 2008.
- F. A. McRae, “Monotone iterative technique and existence results for fractional differential equations,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 71, no. 12, pp. 6093–6096, 2009.
- M. Benchohra and S. Hamani, “The method of upper and lower solutions and impulsive fractional differential inclusions,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 433–440, 2009.
- V. Lakshmikantham and A. S. Vatsala, Generalized Quasilinearization for Nonlinear Problems, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1998.
- J. Vasundhara Devi and Ch. Suseela, “Quasilinearization for fractional differential equations,” Communications in Applied Analysis, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 407–418, 2008.
- J. Vasundhara Devi, F. A. McRae, and Z. Drici, “Generalized quasilinearization for fractional differential equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 59, no. 3, pp. 1057–1062, 2010.