- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Gravity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 546913, 4 pages
Gravitational Fields of Conical Mass Distributions
Physics Department, Faculty of Science, Federal University Dutse, P.M.B. 7156, Dutse, Jigawa State 720222, Nigeria
Received 20 February 2013; Revised 11 March 2013; Accepted 19 March 2013
Academic Editor: Maddalena Mantovani
Copyright © 2013 Chifu Ebenezer Ndikilar. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. N. Chifu and S. X. K. Howusu, “Gravitational radiation and propagation field equation exterior to astrophysically real or hypothetical time varying distributions of mass within regions of spherical geometry,” Physics Essays, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 73–77, 2009.
- E. N. Chifu, A. Usman, and O. C. Meludu, “Orbits in homogeneous oblate spheroidal gravitational space time,” Progress in Physics, vol. 3, pp. 49–53, 2009.
- E. N. Chifu, A. Usman, and O. C. Meludu, “Exact analytical solutions of Einstein's gravitational field equations in static homogeneous prolate spheroidal space-time,” African Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 9, pp. 25–42, 2010.
- E. N. Chifu, “Gravitational fields exterior to homogeneous spheroidal masses,” Abraham Zelmanov Journal of General Relativity, Gravitation and Cosmology, vol. 5, pp. 31–67, 2012.
- P. G. Bergmann, Introduction to the Theory of Relativity, Prentice Hall, New Delhi, India, 1987.
- S. Weinberg, Gravitation and Cosmology, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1972.
- K. S. D. Peter, “An introduction to tensors and relativity,” Cape Town, pp. 51–110, 2000.