- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [9 citations: 9 articles]
Articles published in Journal of Histology have been cited 9 times. The following is a list of the 9 articles that have cited the articles published in Journal of Histology.
- Moses B. Ekong, Aniekan I. Peter, Innocent A. Edagha, Ubong U. Ekpene, and Daniel A. Friday, “Rauwolfia Vomitoria Inhibits Olfaction And Modifies Olfactory Bulb Cells,” Brain Research Bulletin, 2016.
- Archana A. Nerkar, Maher P. Gujar, and Mohan M. Gadegone, “Ultrastructure of the secretory epithelial cells of the Cowper's gland in the Indian fruit bat, Rousettus leschenaulti (Desmarest) during the reproductive cycle,” Journal of Microscopy and Ultrastructure, 2016.
- Tamilselvan Subramani, Vidhya Rathnavelu, Noorjahan Banu Alitheen, and Parasuraman Padmanabhan, “Cellular crosstalk mechanism of Toll-like receptors in gingival overgrowth,” International Journal Of Molecular Medicine, vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 1151–1158, 2015.
- Maximiliano Chaves, Claudia Aguilera-Merlo, Albana Cruceño, Teresa Fogal, and Fabian Mohamed, “ Morphological study of the prostate gland in viscacha ( Lagostomus maximus maximus ) during periods of maximal and minimal reproductive activity ,” The Anatomical Record, 2015.
- Taichi Kamiunten, Hisashi Ideno, Akemi Shimada, Yoshiki Nakamura, Hiroshi Kimura, Kazuhisa Nakashima, and Akira Nifuji, “Coordinated expression of H3K9 histone methyltransferases during tooth development in mice,” Histochemistry and Cell Biology, 2014.
- Ashraf Sayed Awaad, Usama Kamal Moawad, and Mohamed Gomaa Tawfiek, “ Comparative Histomorphological and Histochemical Studies on the Oesophagus of Nile Tilapia Oreochromis niloticus and African Catfish Clarias gariepinus ,” Journal of Histology, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Claudemir Kuhn Faccioli, Renata Alari Chedid, Antônio Carlos do Amaral, Irene Bastos Franceschini Vicentini, and Carlos Alberto Vicentini, “Morphology and histochemistry of the digestive tract in carnivorous freshwater Hemisorubim platyrhynchos (Siluriformes: Pimelodidae),” Micron, 2014.
- Rancés Blanco, Charles E. Rengifo, Mercedes Cedeño, Milagros Frómeta, and Enrique Rengifo, “Flow Cytometric Measurement of Aneuploid DNA Content Correlates with High S-Phase Fraction and Poor Prognosis in Patients with Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer,” ISRN Biomarkers, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Moses B. Ekong, Mine D. Peter, Aniekan I. Peter, Mokutima A. Eluwa, Idorenyin U. Umoh, Anozeng O. Igiri, and Theresa B. Ekanem, “Cerebellar neurohistology and behavioural effects of gongronema latifolium and rauwolfia vomitoria in mice,” Metabolic Brain Disease, 2013.