- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Industrial Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 767914, 10 pages
Sequential Failure Analysis Using Novel Algorithms in Sequence Determination of Petri Nets Firing
Department of Industrial Engineering, Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan 84156, Iran
Received 31 October 2012; Accepted 10 January 2013
Academic Editor: Josefa Mula
Copyright © 2013 Abolfazl Doostparast Torshizi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Adamyan and D. He, “Sequential failure analysis using counters of Petri net models,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Part A:Systems and Humans, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 1–11, 2003.
- M. Braglia, M. Frosolini, and R. Montanari, “Fuzzy critically assessment for failure modes and effect analysis,” International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 503–524, 2003.
- K. Xu, L. C. Tang, M. Xie, and M. L. Zhu, “Fuzzy assessment of FMEA for engine systems,” Reliability Engineering & System Safety, vol. 75, no. 1, pp. 19–27, 2002.
- J. B. Fussell, E. F. Aber, and R. G. Rahl, “On the quantity analysis of priority-AND failure logic,” IEEE Transactions on Reliability, vol. R-25, no. 5, pp. 324–326, 1976.
- Y. Sato, E. J. Henley, and K. Inoue, “Action-chain model for the design of hazard-control systems for robots,” IEEE Transactions on Reliability, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 151–157, 1990.
- Y. Shibata and Y. Sato, “Case study of risk assessment for product liability prevention,” in Proceedings of the PSAM-4, vol. 2, pp. 1215–1220, 1998.
- L. Ngom, A. Cabarbaye, and C. Barpm, “Taking into account of dependency relations in the Monte Carlo simulation of non-coherent fault trees,” in Proceedings of the PSAM-4, vol. 3, pp. 2067–2072, 1998.
- F. Baccelli, G. Cohen, G. J. Olsder, and J. P. Quadrat, Synchronization and Linearity, John Wiley, New York, NY, USA, 1992.
- D. Torshizi A and S. R. Hejazi, “A fuzzy approach to sequential failure analysis using Petri nets,” International Journal of Industrial Engineering and Production Research, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 53–60, 2010.
- Q. Wang, J. Gao, K. Chen, and P. Yang, “Reliability assessment of Manufacturing system based on HSPN models and non-homogeneous isomorphism Markov,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Quality, Reliability, Risk, Maintenance, and Safety Engineering, pp. 182–186, 2011.
- M. Zhao, Y. Zhou, Y. Yang, W. Song, and Y. Du, “A new method to detect useless service failure model in SPN,” Journal of Convergence Information Technology, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 129–134, 2010.
- H. Garg and S. P. Sharma, “Stochastic behavior analysis of complex repairable industrial systems utilizing uncertain data,” ISA Transactions, vol. 51, no. 6, pp. 752–762, 2012.
- Z. Beirong, X. Xiaowen, and X. Wei, “Availability modeling and analysis of equipment based on generalized stochastic petri nets,,” Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology, vol. 4, no. 21, pp. 4362–4366, 2012.
- C. Su and S. Wang, “Dynamic reliability simulation for manufacturing system based on stochastic failure sequence analysis,” Journal of Mechanical Engineering, vol. 47, no. 24, pp. 165–170, 2011.
- A. Adamyan and D. He, “Analysis of sequential failures for assessment of reliability and safety of manufacturing systems,” Reliability Engineering and System Safety, vol. 76, no. 3, pp. 227–236, 2002.
- C. A. Petri, “Kommunikation mit automaten,” Schriften Des IIM no. 3, Institut für Instrumentelle Mathematik, Bonn, Germany, 1962.
- T. Murata, “Petri nets: properties, analysis and applications,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 77, no. 4, pp. 541–580, 1989.
- N. G. Leveson and J. L. Stolzy, “Safety analysis using Petri nets,” IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, vol. SE-13, no. 3, pp. 386–397, 1987.
- S. K. Yang and T. S. Liu, “Failure analysis for an airbag inflator by petri nets,” Quality and Reliability Engineering International, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 139–151, 1997.
- T. S. Liu and S. B. Chiou, “The application of Petri nets to failure analysis,” Reliability Engineering and System Safety, vol. 57, no. 2, pp. 129–142, 1997.
- G. S. Hura and J. W. Atwood, “Use of Petri nets to analyze coherent fault trees,” IEEE Transactions on Reliability, vol. 37, no. 5, pp. 469–474, 1988.
- V. Kumar and K. K. Aggarwal, “Petri Net modelling and reliability evaluation of distributed processing systems,” Reliability Engineering and System Safety, vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 167–176, 1993.
- J. Changjun, D. Baiqing, and W. Feng, “Study on reliability of manufacturing system based on petri net,” High Technology Letters, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 25–30, 1995.
- H. Xiong and Y. He, “GSPN based reliability modeling and analysis of CIMS,” Mechanical Science Technology, vol. 16, pp. 1103–1106, 1997.
- C. H. Kuo and H. P. Huang, “Failure modeling and process monitoring for flexible manufacturing systems using colored timed petri nets,” IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 301–312, 2000.