- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 3 (1993), Issue 2, Pages 85-102
Developmental and Anatomical Patterns Of IL-2 Gene Expression in Vivo in The Murine Thymus
Division of Biology, 156-29, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California 91125, USA
Received 21 August 1992; Accepted 23 November 1992
Copyright © 1993 Hindawi Publishing Corporation. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mark J. Litton, Birgitta Sander, Erin Murphy, Anne O'Garra, and John S. Abrams, “Early expression of cytokines in lymph nodes after treatment in vivo with Staphylococcus enterotoxin B,” Journal of Immunological Methods, vol. 175, no. 1, pp. 47–58, 1994.
- Lucile E. Wrenshall, Elliot T. Stevens, Deandra R. Smith, and John D. Miller, “Maternal microchimerism leads to the presence of interleukin-2 in interleukin-2 knock out mice: Implications for the role of interleukin-2 in thymic function,” Cellular Immunology, vol. 245, no. 2, pp. 80–90, 2007.
- Ayse Nalbantsoy, Tuna Nesil, Özlem Yilmaz-Dilsiz, Güzide Aksu, Shabana Khan, and Erdal Bedir, “Evaluation of the immunomodulatory properties in mice and in vitro anti-inflammatory activity of cycloartane type saponins from Astragalus species,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, vol. 139, no. 2, pp. 574–581, 2012.