- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 5 (1998), Issue 4, Pages 223-245
Spontaneous Expression of Interleukin-2 In Vivo in Specific Tissues of Young Mice
1Howard Hughes Medical Institute and Department of Pharmacology K516, University of Washington, Box 357750, Washington 98195-7750, Seattle, USA
2California Institute of Technology, Division of Biology 156-29, Pasadena 91125, California, USA
Received 30 May 1997; Accepted 20 June 1997
Copyright © 1998 Hindawi Publishing Corporation. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Georg A., “On the stochastic regulation of interleukin-2 transcription,” Seminars in Immunology, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 357–367, 1999.
- Daniel J. Ledbetter, and Sandra E. Juul, “Necrotizing Enterocolitis And Hematopoietic Cytokines,” Clinics in Perinatology, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 697–716, 2000.
- Thomas R Malek, Aixin Yu, Vladimir Vincek, Paul Scibelli, and Lin Kong, “CD4 Regulatory T Cells Prevent Lethal Autoimmunity in IL-2Rβ-Deficient Mice,” Immunity, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 167–178, 2002.
- Adrian Liston, and Alexander Y Rudensky, “Thymic development and peripheral homeostasis of regulatory T cells,” Current Opinion in Immunology, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 176–185, 2007.
- Thomas R. Malek, “The Biology of Interleukin-2,” Annual Review of Immunology, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 453–479, 2008.
- Matthew A. Burchill, Jianying Yang, Kieng B. Vang, James J. Moon, H. Hamlet Chu, Chan-Wang J. Lio, Amanda L. Vegoe, Chyi-Song Hsieh, Marc K. Jenkins, and Michael A. Farrar, “Linked T Cell Receptor and Cytokine Signaling Govern the Development of the Regulatory T Cell Repertoire,” Immunity, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 112–121, 2008.
- Aase Ertesvag, Liv M. I. Austenaa, Harald Carlsen, Rune Blomhoff, and Heidi Kiil Blomhoff, “ Retinoic acid inhibits in vivo interleukin-2 gene expression and T-cell activation in mice ,” Immunology, vol. 126, no. 4, pp. 514–522, 2009.
- Gerald Wirnsberger, Maria Hinterberger, and Ludger Klein, “Regulatory T-cell differentiation versus clonal deletion of autoreactive thymocytes,” Immunology and Cell Biology, vol. 89, no. 1, pp. 45–53, 2010.
- Harikiran Nistala, Outi Mäkitie, and Harald Jüppner, “Caffey disease: New perspectives on old questions,” Bone, 2013.
- L Loh, M A Ivarsson, J Michaëlsson, J K Sandberg, and D F Nixon, “Invariant natural killer T cells developing in the human fetus accumulate and mature in the small intestine,” Mucosal Immunology, 2014.