- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 5 (1998), Issue 4, Pages 223-245
Spontaneous Expression of Interleukin-2 In Vivo in Specific Tissues of Young Mice
1Howard Hughes Medical Institute and Department of Pharmacology K516, University of Washington, Box 357750, Washington, Seattle 98195-7750, USA
2California Institute of Technology, Division of Biology 156-29, Pasadena, California 91125, USA
Received 30 May 1997; Accepted 20 June 1997
Copyright © 1998 Hindawi Publishing Corporation.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Georg A., “On the stochastic regulation of interleukin-2 transcription,” Seminars in Immunology, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 357–367, 1999.
- Daniel J. Ledbetter, and Sandra E. Juul, “Necrotizing Enterocolitis And Hematopoietic Cytokines,” Clinics in Perinatology, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 697–716, 2000.
- Thomas R Malek, Aixin Yu, Vladimir Vincek, Paul Scibelli, and Lin Kong, “CD4 Regulatory T Cells Prevent Lethal Autoimmunity in IL-2Rβ-Deficient Mice,” Immunity, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 167–178, 2002.
- Adrian Liston, and Alexander Y Rudensky, “Thymic development and peripheral homeostasis of regulatory T cells,” Current Opinion in Immunology, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 176–185, 2007.
- Thomas R. Malek, “The Biology of Interleukin-2,” Annual Review of Immunology, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 453–479, 2008.
- Matthew A. Burchill, Jianying Yang, Kieng B. Vang, James J. Moon, H. Hamlet Chu, Chan-Wang J. Lio, Amanda L. Vegoe, Chyi-Song Hsieh, Marc K. Jenkins, and Michael A. Farrar, “Linked T Cell Receptor and Cytokine Signaling Govern the Development of the Regulatory T Cell Repertoire,” Immunity, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 112–121, 2008.
- Aase Ertesvag, Liv M. I. Austenaa, Harald Carlsen, Rune Blomhoff, and Heidi Kiil Blomhoff, “ Retinoic acid inhibits in vivo interleukin-2 gene expression and T-cell activation in mice ,” Immunology, vol. 126, no. 4, pp. 514–522, 2009.
- Gerald Wirnsberger, Maria Hinterberger, and Ludger Klein, “Regulatory T-cell differentiation versus clonal deletion of autoreactive thymocytes,” Immunology and Cell Biology, vol. 89, no. 1, pp. 45–53, 2010.
- Harikiran Nistala, Outi Mäkitie, and Harald Jüppner, “Caffey disease: New perspectives on old questions,” Bone, 2013.
- L Loh, M A Ivarsson, J Michaëlsson, J K Sandberg, and D F Nixon, “Invariant natural killer T cells developing in the human fetus accumulate and mature in the small intestine,” Mucosal Immunology, 2014.