- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 294968, 9 pages
Mechanisms That Regulate Peripheral Immune Responses to Control Organ-Specific Autoimmunity
School of Health Sciences, University of Notre Dame Australia, 19 Mouat Street, Fremantle, WA 6959, Australia
Received 16 January 2011; Accepted 16 February 2011
Academic Editor: Aziz Alami Chentoufi
Copyright © 2011 Gerard F. Hoyne. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- B. Brooks-Worrell, and J. P. Palmer, “Immunology in the Clinic Review Series; focus on metabolic diseases: development of islet autoimmune disease in type 2 diabetes patients: potential sequelae of chronic inflammation,” Clinical & Experimental Immunology, vol. 167, no. 1, pp. 40–46, 2011.
- Edmond M. Linossi, and Sandra E. Nicholson, “The SOCS boxuAdapting proteins for ubiquitination and proteasomal degradation,” Iubmb Life, vol. 64, no. 4, pp. 316–323, 2012.
- Pearlie K Epling-Burnette, Jessica McDaniel, Sheng Wei, and Alan F List, “Emerging immunosuppressive drugs in myelodysplastic syndromes,” Expert Opinion on Emerging Drugs, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 519–541, 2012.
- Miriam B. Torchinsky, J. Magarian Blander, and Laura Campisi, “Revisiting the old link between infection and autoimmune disease with commensals and T helper 17 cells,” Immunologic Research, vol. 54, no. 1-3, pp. 50–68, 2012.
- Sinyi Kong, Pricilla Yeung, and Deyu Fang, “The Class III Histone Deacetylase Sirtuin 1 in Immune Suppression and Its Therapeutic Potential in Rheumatoid Arthritis,” Journal of Genetics and Genomics, 2013.
- Marius Strioga, Virgil Schijns, Daniel J. Powell, Vita Pasukoniene, Neringa Dobrovolskiene, and Jaroslav Michalek, “Dendritic cells and their role in tumor immunosurveillance,” Innate Immunity, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 98–111, 2013.
- Ferjani Zouidi, Mouna Stayoussef, Dorra Bouzid, Hajer Fourati, Olfa Abida, M. Ben Ayed, Thouraya Kammoun, Monjia Hachicha, Carlos Penha-Gonçalves, and Hatem Masmoudi, “Contribution of PTPN22, CD28, CTLA-4 and ZAP-70 variants to the risk of type 1 diabetes in Tunisians,” Gene, 2013.